onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Toilets

Utch

Advert

Getting in the ground was a **** take today! Covered all the signs up and I normally go in junior gate but decided I prob had 2 much of my face exposed to get away with it (easier in winter!lol) n decided to follow my dad 2 the OAP gate as he said there was an adult one there too. All the signs were covered up so you couldnt see what was what.

Queued up and got there and the guy wouldn't let me in and sent me away to the gate at the top end by which time there was a MASSIVE queue!

I was still queuing outside at kick off n then when I got in I had to try n find my Dad-in the railway-with his phone off.

Really ****** me off, they've had all summer break to put new signs above the turnstiles!

Aye that was pretty poor. I tried one gate and was told it was season ticket only, even though one half said ticket only and the other half had the price list. So I went up to the next gate, which had the same layout, and was told this one was OAP only. He let me through though, which was nice of him. No idea why they messed it around like that. They said loads were going in the wrong one. I wasn't surprised, they didn't have any signs!

Aye that was pretty poor. I tried one gate and was told it was season ticket only, even though one half said ticket only and the other half had the price list. So I went up to the next gate, which had the same layout, and was told this one was OAP only. He let me through though, which was nice of him. No idea why they messed it around like that. They said loads were going in the wrong one. I wasn't surprised, they didn't have any signs!

Keep your nose out of things that don't concern you and stick to getting behind the lads.

Ask the people who used them if they thought them an improvement on the old toilets. I'll bet you can't find one who would rather use those.

Of course it's an improvement, it may not be perfect but it's an improvement,

The point is though Chris, they were only there because the originals were condenmned by health and safety.....otherwise they would 'still' have been in use. Condemned, unfit for HUMAN purpose, downright ****** disgraceful in this day and age.

That says more about this board and how it treats the paying customer than any 'protest' ever could.

I notice too that the clock still isn't working neither. :(

If they are sold out how can you possibly have more to sell? Programmes were sold out all around the ground by 2.45. That's in spite of their being about 50% more available for sale than usual.

BTW Bluedevil,I enjoyed my Slush Puppy Diet Coke! ;)

they used to get some from elsewhere in the ground but now have a certain amount in each area of the ground and cannot use anothers areas unsold ones in their areas ===

Keep your nose out of things that don't concern you and stick to getting behind the lads.

Uncalled for! You're a rayt cretin!

As for the 'on the pull' comment! My picture is not me, it's actress Eva Pope! I think she's single tho! Lol good luck mate!

As for the 'on the pull' comment! My picture is not me, it's actress Eva Pope! I think she's single tho! Lol good luck mate!

It wasn't addressed to you, but thanks for the warm words.

Also, I'm not the one on the pull. I know it is Eva Pope (I have watched the telly before now). I'm not after her either.

Thanks for the good luck, though, as it always good to have good luck

Don't worry about him, he's taking a new approach to talking to those that aren't signed up to B&G, SEO or whatever acronym they use these days.

I know it's not you, I have seen Waterloo Road! My "on the pull" comment was merely because of the second word in your username! If I fail here, I'll give Eva a go. ;)

Don't worry about him, he's taking a new approach to talking to those that aren't signed up to B&G, SEO or whatever acronym they use these days.

I know it's not you, I have seen Waterloo Road! My "on the pull" comment was merely because of the second word in your username! If I fail here, I'll give Eva a go. ;)

Nice to see you misinterpreting me as usual. You're the one who keeps telling folk to focus on football - you once started 9 threads in 30 seconds to back it up. You can't have it all ways.

You stick to Rosie, kidda.

Nice to see you misinterpreting me as usual. You're the one who keeps telling folk to focus on football - you once started 9 threads in 30 seconds to back it up. You can't have it all ways.

You stick to Rosie, kidda.

9 threads in 30 seconds is impossible. You have to wait a minute to post a new one. It was 9 threads in 9 minutes. :)

Rosie who? Webster? She's a WAG now.

Archived