onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Toilets

Utch

Advert

Programmes sold out at 14.40 in the Bycars.

The bottles of diet-coke all frozen and exploded when opened in the Bycars.

Ran out of milk at half-time in the Bycars.

Sausage roll red hot at ends and stone-cold in the middle in the Bycars.

This Eh-liar catering is brilliant Deakin!

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

Someone came out after the game and said that a meal was £25 but you dont get even a soup.

Pathetic.

programes now sold by outside firm as overheard in club shop once sold out cant have more to sell

programes now sold by outside firm as overheard in club shop once sold out cant have more to sell

If they are sold out how can you possibly have more to sell? Programmes were sold out all around the ground by 2.45. That's in spite of their being about 50% more available for sale than usual.

BTW Bluedevil,I enjoyed my Slush Puppy Diet Coke! ;)

Having a portakabin to **** in is not an improvement!

Ask the people who used them if they thought them an improvement on the old toilets. I'll bet you can't find one who would rather use those.

Of course it's an improvement, it may not be perfect but it's an improvement,

Getting in the ground was a **** take today! Covered all the signs up and I normally go in junior gate but decided I prob had 2 much of my face exposed to get away with it (easier in winter!lol) n decided to follow my dad 2 the OAP gate as he said there was an adult one there too. All the signs were covered up so you couldnt see what was what.

Queued up and got there and the guy wouldn't let me in and sent me away to the gate at the top end by which time there was a MASSIVE queue!

I was still queuing outside at kick off n then when I got in I had to try n find my Dad-in the railway-with his phone off.

Really ****** me off, they've had all summer break to put new signs above the turnstiles!

Archived