onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 4 : 1 Rochdale - Post Match Comments

Aussie Rules

Advert

Who else was very shocked that Rochdale were as poor as they were, I was expecting a difficult game but we outplayed them for the majority of the game! Special mention to the strikers and the back three! Let's take this momentum into the last two games and see where we finish ideally in the top 10! UTV

Looks like we're now guaranteed to be seeded in next season's League Cup. I reckon that represents progress. In the past 3 games we've relegated Crwho? and severely dented Gillingham's and Rochdale's play-off chances. I want us to keep that going and shaft Scunthorpe next week.

It's a good run against teams who still had something to play for. The only game when there will be nothing for either team to play for is the Walsall game and even then it's likely to affect the seedlings for the playoffs.

We just need loads more to get season tickets then we could be in with a real good chance next season.Come on Vale fans IF you can afford a season ticket buy one.Forget about not liking Smurf or Page.Buy your season ticket support the Vale.

Sadly, when we only sell less than 3000, it will be you and others and in particular Norman, who will be moaning about not enough STs sold and its the fans fault, when in reality the chairman continues to do absolutely diddly squat to sell this product to others other than the 3000 or so hardcore we have.

Sort it ******* out Norman.

It's a good run against teams who still had something to play for. The only game when there will be nothing for either team to play for is the Walsall game and even then it's likely to affect the seedlings for the playoffs.

Walsall have a game in hand against Shrewsbury at home this week. Then they face Fleetwood at home.

In theory, should they win them two, they would still be in with an automatic chance when they come to us on the last day.

Sky i think are showing two matches. One will probably be Burton v Doncaster which affects both ends. The other could well be us and Walsall.

A bumper attendance and some tv money would be a good way to end the season.

Great positive thread, let's keep the Buzz going, season ticket sales will determine the buget.Now's the time Mr, Smurf. Keep it going let's have some feedback Buzz from with in, keep the faith, together we can achieve great thing. Divided ???!/!

It's a 3-way thing. IF the players can perform over the next 2 games AND the fans turn up against Walsall AND The Chairman does something positive for a change, then we can carry some momentum into the close season and on to the start of the next. We kicked off against Crwho? with a dog's chance of the play-offs. 3 games later, we still have that same chance. I actually felt happy leaving the ground yesterday. The fuel of the football fan is hope, and I have that. If not for this season, then certainly for 16/17.

Walsall have a game in hand against Shrewsbury at home this week. Then they face Fleetwood at home.

In theory, should they win them two, they would still be in with an automatic chance when they come to us on the last day.

Sky i think are showing two matches. One will probably be Burton v Doncaster which affects both ends. The other could well be us and Walsall.

A bumper attendance and some tv money would be a good way to end the season.

Or perhaps Gillingham v Millwall or Wigan v Barnsley?

Archived