onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 4 : 1 Rochdale - Post Match Comments

Aussie Rules

Two out and out strikers with Foley making forward runs just kept creating more and more chances.

Theo proved me wrong today. I was expecting another toothless performance but he was excellent! Lets see how they both do for the remaining two games.

Advert

Agree he certainly does, Theo looked the part capped with a great goal credit where its due he had a very good game.

If Robinson puts in 2 more performances like today Page will have a difficult decision to make over contracts. I think there is a decent player in there, but he looked devoid of confidence and fitness in January. He has been a decent player at Championship level in the past and I think he's probably a player whose taken his eye off what's important and also his agent has been a bit of a distraction.

great performance from the team. robinson and hooper were superb they could have had a hat full Rochdale couldn't deal with them at all. foley was fanstastic covered every blade of grass.do have to say Andrew probably scored goal of the day but take nothing away from another good home performance get those season tickets purchased asap.

As per most of our home games this season, it was an excellent performance where we controlled large parts of the game from start to finish.

The excellent performances far outweigh the indifferent /poor ones and as Vale fans and supporters we need to realise this and get behind them by purchasing ST's for next season. Nucleus is there, a bit of trimming from the bottom and replacing with quality at he top and we stand a real chance of play-offs or better next season.

Well done Rob Page. Doing a great job.

Difficult to choose a man of the match today as they all performed well in an entertaining game, particularly in the second half. The second penalty was a bit soft but the defender definitely pushed Streets but why I'm not sure. Can't believe that I've seen Theo and Calvin both score great goals in the same game. Shame again about the attendance considering Norman's £10 special offer.

Best performance of the season. Foley superb a fantastic engine. Pirlo Purkiss showed brilliant energy as a wingback. Hooper is coming along nicely. It is all starting to take shape but is it all going to scuppered by the Smurf cut backs?

As I've mentioned elsewhere, shifting ST's surely has to be a priority. Alas the marketing of them has been virtually non-existent.

If the budget is largely dictated by Season Ticket sales, it makes it almost scandalous how neglected the marketing of them has been.

Anyway.....brilliant performance today and I came away both miffed that we haven't got another 3 points to keep us in the hunt but massively optimistic for next season (if we can keep that group together).

BUY A SEASON TICKET!!

Archived