onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Euro 2016

Advert

Oh I must be forgetful these days - my memory is so bad I just cant seem to remember Britain killing 6 million Jews in gas chambers, invading Russia with the intention of wiping out the entire country and killing 20 million there, or even the trivial 5 million Poles.

Somehow I've blanked out the British murdering of disabled children, the wiping out of Lidice and many other entire towns as reprisals, Crystallnacht and all the rest - you are an insulting fool REP, a complete fool to compare Britain's colonial past 'in the last 2 or 3 generations' with the Nazis and their mass-murdering Croat allies in any way.

Dresden?

Apologies Aussie Rules, this will be my last post on the matter.

Back to the thread. Did anyone else laugh like a drain when Ronaldo missed that penalty?!!

A big time Charlie in the Champions League, but seems to struggle in International Competitions. I could not believe my eyes, nor could he, I expected the ball to glide in off the post with the makers name upright and facing Ronaldo. Of course we all laughed.

A big time Charlie in the Champions League, but seems to struggle in International Competitions. I could not believe my eyes, nor could he, I expected the ball to glide in off the post with the makers name upright and facing Ronaldo. Of course we all laughed.

We all laughed watching it aside from my Portuguese buddy who took lots of grief for it!

Bea Smith in talking nonsense shocker!

God, I can only imagine what he's like after a few shandy's. He's probably got countless people thrown out of a pub or club over the years for swinging at him after having to listen to him spouting ******** for far too long.

There are also many examples of teams who start on fire that go onto win, Brazil 1970 and 1996, W Germany 1974, recently Spain. My expectations this tourney are more realistic based on what I've seen.

I'm not sure what you mean here, Brazil at Euro 96???

Maybe you mean USA 94, if you did can I point out that during the 94 world cup they topped the group with 2 wins and 1 draw. Which is very likely what we can do. In the knockout stages they got 1

-0 wins against USA and Sweden. Not exactly the fire you are claiming.

Or maybe you meant France 98 where they lost to Norway I think in the group stages. Yes they made the final but got humiliated.

I don't understand the doom and gloom at all. This England team is still a new team with only 4 players who started against Wales started against Uruguay at 2014 World Cup. I'm not saying we will definitely will his tournament, but I feel we can make the Semis at least.

One thing is certain and that is we have a very bright future and I'm already excited for the next world cup, regardless of what happens this year.

Just had a nice present for Fathers` Day, "50 years of Hurt" by Henry Winter, he has watched the last 150 of the 500 or more games since `66 so a very interesting read. Will we put an end to it within the next couple of years or not?

Many teams seem to be finding it hard to score goals, including Germany and Portugal. That's, at least, one area where we are relatively strong. If we can get the right XI on the pitch and get a good draw....

I hope he replaces Sterling with Sturridge who looked a far better player and has a bit of class about him.

Of course the competition really begins in the knock-out stages where games open up a bit and both teams try to win.

Be nice if a few of the home nations could make it.

Bea Smith in talking nonsense shocker!

God, I can only imagine what he's like after a few shandy's. He's probably got countless people thrown out of a pub or club over the years for swinging at him after having to listen to him spouting ******** for far too long.

Not quite right my little bin-dipper, I don't live or drink anywhere near Liverpool, and have never been thrown out of a hostelry. I have had people removed at my request though.:yes:

But back to the Euros Danneeee boy, tell us who you think the last 4 will be, just out of interest, as Im always willing to listen to an ori.., sorry oracle.

I'm not sure what you mean here, Brazil at Euro 96???

Maybe you mean USA 94, if you did can I point out that during the 94 world cup they topped the group with 2 wins and 1 draw. Which is very likely what we can do. In the knockout stages they got 1

-0 wins against USA and Sweden. Not exactly the fire you are claiming.

Yep USA '94, but the point I'm making is there are teams that start well and finish well as well as teams that start not so well and get better etc etc..

Or maybe you meant France 98 where they lost to Norway I think in the group stages. Yes they made the final but got humiliated.

I don't understand the doom and gloom at all. This England team is still a new team with only 4 players who started against Wales started against Uruguay at 2014 World Cup. I'm not saying we will definitely will his tournament, but I feel we can make the Semis at least.

One thing is certain and that is we have a very bright future and I'm already excited for the next world cup, regardless of what happens this year.

It's not doom and gloom for me I'm just being a little more realistic than previous based on what I've seen, I want England to win it as much as anyone.

Archived