onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Euro 2016

I have Welsh ancestry and quite a few Welsh friends. In fact I also consider Saundersfoot/Tenby one of my most cherished childhood memories. And I also tonked a Welsh girl named Sheena when I was 16. But despite all that, and being a fan of many Welsh bands including Manic Street Preachers and Stereophonics, I still think that celebrating as if they had actually won the tournament somewhat embarrassing. I wonder if the Icelandic team who don't have a Gareth Bale or Aaron Ramsey have or will be doing the same?
I only saw a bit of the Iceland homecoming, not as large with having a smaller population than Cardiff, but certainly their Viking chant made its mark.

Advert

Bitter and twisted because I have a different opinion than yourself, and just think that there celebrations are way over the top and somewhat cringeworthy? Yeah, sounds about right for you.

Good luck with the small penis, you cretin. You're going to need all the luck in the world.

You have a different opinion to just about everyone on this, but that is not the problem. The problem is your snotty attitude trying to belittle a small country having their day -did you say the same about Iceland too ?

As for the sad and unimaginative ***** ***** insult, really- 1 out of 10 for creativity.

The problem on this thread is the *** **** ***** that calls people ******* and attacks a Wales side enjoying their own celebrations and doing absolutely no harm to anyone.

By the way, I hope Sheena found her way back to her flock.:laugh:

Wales having an open-top bus tour on arriving home is an absolute joke! They did very well to reach a semi but ultimately they lost to a Portuguese team that were very much there for the taking, and also lost to England, a nation they absolutely despise.

Talk about having a little country mentality.

Why so bitter Mon'Ami?

I have Welsh ancestry and quite a few Welsh friends. In fact I also consider Saundersfoot/Tenby one of my most cherished childhood memories. And I also tonked a Welsh girl named Sheena when I was 16. But despite all that, and being a fan of many Welsh bands including Manic Street Preachers and Stereophonics, I still think that celebrating as if they had actually won the tournament somewhat embarrassing. I wonder if the Icelandic team who don't have a Gareth Bale or Aaron Ramsey have or will be doing the same?

Link...

:smile:

Why so bitter Mon'Ami?

My opinion has got nothing to do with bitterness. Why would it? I couldn't care less about Wales in that it doesn't concern me on how well they do or don't do. But to celebrate as if they had won the tournament to me was very strange. That's not to say there fans can't be proud of the team and there efforts, but personally I think it's simply over the top and if I was a Welsh player I'd be somewhat embarrassed, Also, all the Welsh players have been telling everyone that's bothering to listen that they all believed in themselves and each other, and that they knew they could do very well. So in that case why celebrate on reaching a semi-final and ultimately losing it to a somewhat average Portugal side if they believed they could go as far as they did all along? Very strange.

You have a different opinion to just about everyone on this, but that is not the problem. The problem is your snotty attitude trying to belittle a small country having their day -did you say the same about Iceland too ?

As for the sad and unimaginative ***** ***** insult, really- 1 out of 10 for creativity.

The problem on this thread is the *** **** ***** that calls people ******* and attacks a Wales side enjoying their own celebrations and doing absolutely no harm to anyone.

By the way, I hope Sheena found her way back to her flock.:laugh:

Iceland don't have a Bale or Ramsey in there side for a start, and they also don't have the same funding that Wales more than likely do. I also didn't see them on the news having an open-top bus tour around there Capital.

I also don't try and belittle anyone or anything here. It's a forum at the end of the day. I also don't hold grudges like you do, as you seem to be

My opinion has got nothing to do with bitterness. Why would it? I couldn't care less about Wales in that it doesn't concern me on how well they or don't do. But to celebrate as if they had won the tournament to me was very strange. That's not to say there fans can't be proud of the team and there efforts, but personally I think it's simply over the top and if I was a Welsh player I'd be somewhat embarrassed, Also, all the Welsh players have been telling everyone that's bothering to listen that they all believed in themselves and each other, and that they knew they could do very well. So in that case why celebrate on reaching a semi-final and ultimately losing it to a somewhat average Portugal side if they believed they could go as far as they did all along? Very strange.
Why post about something you do not care about? Celebrating players achievements by crowds happens at every game, progress beyond a crowds`s dream more so. I hope to see the Vale crowd do it this season, that is the joy of watching small teams.

Why post about something you do not care about? Celebrating players achievements by crowds happens at every game, progress beyond a crowds`s dream more so. I hope to see the Vale crowd do it this season, that is the joy of watching small teams.

Just because I don't care about how well they do or not doesn't mean that I'm not allowed an opinion on something. The way you're going on the defensive about it I'm surprised you weren't there at the front of the crowd with a Red Dragon cape wrapped around you and in red, green and white face-paint!

At the end of the day Wales did well to reach a semi but ultimately won zilch. Yet celebrated like they had won the competition.

Just because I don't care about how well they do or not doesn't mean that I'm not allowed an opinion on something. The way you're going on the defensive about it I'm surprised you weren't there at the front of the crowd with a Red Dragon cape wrapped around you and in red, green and white face-paint!

At the end of the day Wales did well to reach a semi but ultimately won zilch. Yet celebrated like they had won the competition.

Of course you are allowed an opinion, and people are allowed to celebrate something in their own way that has never happened in their lives before, why it should upset you I don't understand.

Seven PL players set to play for France in tomorrow's final.

Hugo Lloris - Spurs

Bacary Sagna - Man.City

Laurent Koscielny & Oliver Giroud - Arsenal

Moussaka Sissoko - Newcastle

N'Golo Kante - Leicester City

Dimitri Payet's - West Ham

Squad players - Eliaquim Mangala - Man.City.

Morgan Schneiderlin & Anthony Martial - Man.Utd.Steve Mandanda - Crystal Palace.

Portugal have Cedric Soares and Jose Fonte of Southampton.

Anyway,moving on to tomorrow's final.

Portugal to win in 90 mins & Ronnie to score 6/1.

France to win in 90 mins & Griezmann to score 3/1.

Poor value bets, not saying they cannot win, but these are the sort of bets the bookies want you to have. They might win, but should pay more than that.

Much better bet if you can find it is Ronaldo to score and Portugal NOT to win in 90 mins at about 16/1, or Griezmann to score and France not to win in 90 mins at about 10/1. Extra time likely, I'd say, going to bet on a draw and remove small chunks of profit in-play cashing in as it goes, if possible.

Archived