onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Euro 2016

I'm really not buying into this 'they played really well' attitude. Yes, England were okay, but for heavens sake the opposition was extremely poor and carried zero threat for 90 minutes. Against more mobile and talented opponents we will struggle.

Think what you like. There are many less mobile and less talented opponebts too, just watching a dire Ukrainian team, awful rubbish, as an example.

Advert

Think what you like. There are many less mobile and less talented opponebts too, just watching a dire Ukrainian team, awful rubbish, as an example.

I thought Ukraine were better than Russia, if limited.

And remember, they were playing the world champions, Germany, not the perennial over-paid underachievers called England.

Currently, on what we've seen, Germany and France are the best two sides. I sincerely hope I'm mistaken and England win it but I don't thibnk we are remotely in their class when we've got the ball. The Germans in particular are so smooth and fluent - like a well oiled Mercedes!

I thought Ukraine were better than Russia, if limited.

And remember, they were playing the world champions, Germany, not the perennial over-paid underachievers called England.

Currently, on what we've seen, Germany and France are the best two sides. I sincerely hope I'm mistaken and England win it but I don't thibnk we are remotely in their class when we've got the ball. The Germans in particular are so smooth and fluent - like a well oiled Mercedes!

It's far too early to say who is best yet though, as some teams haven't even played ! And teams who play well often peak too early in a long tournament, just as some who don't start at their best bloom later - right back to 1966 when England were pretty rubbish in their opening 0-0 bore draw.

I'm really not buying into this 'they played really well' attitude. Yes, England were okay, but for heavens sake the opposition was extremely poor and carried zero threat for 90 minutes. Against more mobile and talented opponents we will struggle.

Russia arent a bad side at all and have some very dangerous players, and an excellent keeper. I thought we were very good just not clinical, wrong subs made didnt help. Personally I still think we will top the group and that Russia will finish second.

Russia are crap, it's their worst side for years. Slovakia and Wales will beat them and they will finish bottom .

Ukraine played well, unlucky not to go in 1-1 at half time , there two wingers look quality no wonder premier league sides are looking at them. Anybody who thinks differently must have coronation street or something.

Wales' good result against Slovakia has made our getting out of the group far from certain. If Wales should hold us to a drawer(not unlikely) or God forbid defeat us on Thursday, we'll have a hell of a task to make the round of 16 and will be almost totally reliant on results in the other remaining matches to go completely our way. England hasn't won an opening game in the last 6 Euro tournaments, but the Wales victory yesterday has certainly made our task immensely harder!

Won't dare go Llandudno again if we lose on Thursday.

England is very well compared to Brazil, the English team has orgznização, tactics, players will play on, the selection of Brazil is in decline, you have no star players and players who love their seleção.No liked Rooney in midfield indented, I think he should be placed in another position, Kane did not play well against Russia.

Russia are crap, it's their worst side for years. Slovakia and Wales will beat them and they will finish bottom .

Ukraine played well, unlucky not to go in 1-1 at half time , there two wingers look quality no wonder premier league sides are looking at them. Anybody who thinks differently must have coronation street or something.

No chance will Wales and Slovakia beat Russia. Ukraine were very good though, to be fair they usually are.

No chance will Wales and Slovakia beat Russia. Ukraine were very good though, to be fair they usually are.

We will see. You forget that wales will have more pace than England and against russias ageing defence that is what was needed. Slovakia were unlucky against wales and i think they have far better players than the russians. see who is right next week :)

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/uefa-euro-2016/cristiano-ronaldo-hits-out-at-small-mentality-shown-by-iceland-in-celebrating-draw/ar-AAh3D3a?ocid=spartanntp

What an unpleasant man! Iceland played out of their skins in that game and had half the population of their country in the stadium cheering them on. If Ronaldo doesn't understand why they were excited with the draw then he's an idiot. His behaviour at the end of the game was disgraceful - it wasn't Iceland's fault that he played dreadfully. Did he think they should just lie down and let him walk all over them? *****.

Archived