onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

AJ wanted by Crewe?

Twitters

Fancied a laugh driving home tonight so I had P&G on, and Dario's mate Len was on. Apparently either he said to Dario or Dario said to Len that they wanted to try and get AJ back!

Even Matt Sandoz thought it was a load of tripe! Anyone else hear that?

Advert

They are welcome to him for me. He isn't what we need in my opinion.

Would prefer an older experienced pro next season who will consistently score goals.

He could be a good sub however, get rid of theo obviously and as for jj - you have 3 games to claim a place...

Tbh I think he's being quality since Uche left, his work rate is terrific and I think he's got natural talent! 13 goals ain't a bad return for a player who only started to start in the middle of November. I for one hope he's next season with like you said an experienced pro.

If he goes to Crewe he has zero ambition for his club. He and JJ are our strikers' date=' we just need to bring in a big ugly quick centre forward in the mould of Uche who can hopefully control the ball slightly better and improve a goal ratio.[/quote'] That rules my lad Tom out then because he isn't ugly!!!

Fancied a laugh driving home tonight so I had P&G on, and Dario's mate Len was on. Apparently either he said to Dario or Dario said to Len that they wanted to try and get AJ back!

Even Matt Sandoz thought it was a load of tripe! Anyone else hear that?

I think Len McGarry's dreaming?

He probably enjoyed his time at crewe and has good friends there but with how he has performed this season since november scoring 13 goals he should either stay with us or move to another league one club. If he moves to another league one club it may not work out for him as he struggled at yeovil sometimes your better off staying where you are and having a good thing going.

Can't see any reason in the world why he would go back to a Club that he left, now in Division 2, and leave a Division 1 team where he has scored lots of goals and become established.

I think he lives in the area so doubt he'd up sticks and move again (like he did at Yeovil) but Crewe is on his doorstep.

They can't match our wages though even with Norman's cuts that rival George Osborne's.

Sounds like a daft rumour to me.

Crewe are on a severe downward trend. Their points tally is very low this season and unless they stabilise they could drop like a stone.

He may have a few good friends at Crewe and this season he has proved a lot of people wrong by scoring 13 goals so far. I can only see him going if a higher contract offer from a bigger club came in for him. I would consider signing someone like Ryan Lowe who knows this league really well.

So after the most successful season in his career yet, they want him to step down a league to a newly relegated crap side & probably take a pay cut?

Ok then, no brainer for him really, he'll definitely be packing his bags already.

Archived