onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Supporters Forum

Advert

sold 490 season tickets,thats half of this time last year,,,commercial dept going up and fans going down,not looking good for the budget

They might sell a few more if they call people and say something really unusual like "Hi, we really value your support. Would you like to renew your Season Ticket - I can take the payment over the phone if you like?"

You know.....that kind of weird, off-the-wall selling tactic!!

He's contadicting himself now. He's said that he's staying becuase of his ego and desire to leave a legacy, he's also said that he's done a lot of good stuff but also a lot of bad but that this is just the start of the journey... and now he's saying he "doesn't want to go but believes he's gone irreparable damage to club" and that he wanted the fans to vote tonight on whether to accept the american bid. All very odd and have mixed feelings about it all.

These tweets could be compiled to form some sort of avant-garde, postmodernist poetry reflecting the decay of society.

Karl Oyston is my mentor,

two Asian strikers, scouted by indian national coach,

daniel jones pretty boy,

needs to device his emotion from the club,

wife was gutted when she found out about the yanks,

meeting has finished,

know nothing more than when we started.

The guy is full of it, and full of his own self I importance!!

Unfortunately he has control of our club and no proper supporter has the finance's to take him on.

I'm not taking away some of the good he has done, just the fact he's full of <ovf censored>

im still confused at what ive just witnessed for the last 3 hours. was that norms real life stories? I was waiting for piers to walk in. but seriously though regardless of who is in charge at the helm weve all got to start pulling together and turn up on a Saturday not only will it help the atmosphere which has been pretty terrible except for a game here and there this season but itll help put better players on the pitch surely? id rather go the vale on a Saturday than stop at home which is why im getting my ST renewal tomorrow UP THE VALE

Archived