First goalscorer bet

philmpv

Advert:

Still trying guys, but the customer service at PP (from the experience I'm having) is shambolic, so not getting anywhere fast! It does seem so wrong when even the credited goalscorer himself confirms that he wasn't the scorer! But the T&Cs are against me, so will just have to hope for the best.

For those who are interested, this now appears to have been resolved.

I say 'appears', as £280.00 has landed in my PP account this morning, very coincidentally the day after they maintained their refusal, upon which I requested a copy of the Opta Index data for the fixture (which is stated in their T&Cs as the basis upon which goalscorer bets will be settled)! Still don't have the data requested, but seems very odd that the money magically appears the day after I request this information!

I say 'appears', as £280.00 has landed in my PP account this morning, very coincidentally the day after they maintained their refusal, upon which I requested a copy of the Opta Index data for the fixture (which is stated in their T&Cs as the basis upon which goalscorer bets will be settled)! Still don't have the data requested, but seems very odd that the money magically appears the day after I request this information!

Well done mate, spend it wisely!

Nice one.Now what happens with my bet on Carl Dickinson ?:laugh:;)

Advert:

Good use of discretion and common sense from PP.Put it all on a 2-0 Vale win tomorrow? 😁

Archived