onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Being Proactive.

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

It would be interesting to gauge our support potential by picking a game towards the end of the season and charge £1 for home fans only. I still believe we'd struggle to get anywhere near 10000.

The last match of the season against Warsaw,where we need a win to get in the play-offs would be ideal.

It would be interesting to gauge our support potential by picking a game towards the end of the season and charge £1 for home fans only. I still believe we'd struggle to get anywhere near 10000.

Maybe v Colchester, traditionally a very poorly attended game.Another idea would be do it for Bycars, to help get a few more behind the goals and try to create some atmosphere.

If the t.v. Companies sky/b.t. Donated a hunted million to League 1&2, a million to each club,5 million of each premier club, but until we get some football league leaders to lead us on our own path we are beholden to the pittance they hand out ,I'm thinking the premier bubble could burst in the next couple of years,the f.a.cup promotion and relegation is part of our heritage,let's not let the let the big foreign owners change that.we need to stand united with strong management.as for watching Arsenal,I'm a vale support and vale park is were I watch my football

Vale for adults are as much as Category C Arsenal games in the lower tier. £26. I think that sums it all up.

Why not, it is only right that Arsenal offer seats on the cheap against the poorer teams. No reason why Vale could not categorize. Say £25 for top teams and nearby teams with higher policing costs, then other games at £20, with midweek games at £15.

Totally agree that kids are the future/free tickets ect with a parent and the players have a significant role to play awell. As well as targeting schools I would include Ladsandads, football clubs with kids teams and any other sporting clubs.

An interesting comment that came from P&G last night was the pensioner who said he didn't go 'cause of the cold, how many other pensioners don't go for similar reasons. What's the possibility of creating a heated, closed in area in the ground to fulfill this need if it really does exist. My mind turns to golf and the scorn Americans get when using golf carts. There's many reasons golf carts are used but one is they enable people to play well into their 80's when otherwise they wouldn't be able to walk the course.

Totally agree that kids are the future/free tickets ect with a parent and the players have a significant role to play awell. As well as targeting schools I would include Ladsandads, football clubs with kids teams and any other sporting clubs.

An interesting comment that came from P&G last night was the pensioner who said he didn't go 'cause of the cold, how many other pensioners don't go for similar reasons. What's the possibility of creating a heated, closed in area in the ground to fulfill this need if it really does exist. My mind turns to golf and the scorn Americans get when using golf carts. There's many reasons golf carts are used but one is they enable people to play well into their 80's when otherwise they wouldn't be able to walk the course.

I phoned the club just before xmas to enquire about vice-president seats, as I didn't fancy sitting in the cold Bycars whilst recovering from a minor operation and fancied a little treat for ourselves. They wanted £45 each for me and my wife and £25 for our child, which entitled us to nothing other than a seat - great hospitality! Surely, it would be better to reduce the cost of these seats and have people using them and the bar facilities before, during and after the game, instead of them sitting empty game after game and losing easy revenue. As a result we didn't bother going to the game at all - another own goal by the club. £115 for a family to watch Vale grind out 90 minutes of dire L1 football, just shows how out of touch Smurf is when it comes to running a football club. I'm not saying the club give these seats away for the same price as general admission but £45 is daylight robbery for what you get.

Archived