onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ryan Inniss

Davebrad

Advert

I seem remember a similar situation with lee Mathews years ago. Nasty injury and then pulled a hamstring about 20 minutes into his return (if memory serves me). I do wonder if the VP pitch at this time of year makes a come back harder for a player and makes an injury like this more likely?

Or it could just be that we get unlucky players sometimes!

Well work the risk if he plays as last Sunday. The whole attitude of the team is different with Ryan in it. He may need to learn to pace himself or may well grow out of these problems. I thought he was very sensible to recognise the problem and come off rather than aggravating it. This is quite different from his attitude at Altrincham pre season and show that he is willing to take advice and learn.

It's a shame, but he can't play more than a few games in a row and at his age that is worrying. I wouldn't sign him permanently, just not worth the risk.

Are you kidding, we should snap at any chance of signing him permanently, although that chance will probably now never come thanks to our current owner.

I seem remember a similar situation with lee Mathews years ago. Nasty injury and then pulled a hamstring about 20 minutes into his return (if memory serves me). I do wonder if the VP pitch at this time of year makes a come back harder for a player and makes an injury like this more likely?

Or it could just be that we get unlucky players sometimes!

That's why is nick-name was sick note...

Are you kidding, we should snap at any chance of signing him permanently, although that chance will probably now never come thanks to our current owner.

Isn't it unlikely to come about because Palace will either play him or sell him for more than we can afford?

If in doubt, blame the chairman:doh:

Archived