onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adam Johnson and sex charge

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

what I mead tommo is that if you are brought up properly and know what the difference is between right and wrong then you don't chance your arm so when you are told Don't bring disgrace to this door, then you tend to be careful.

Careful is not enough..careful could be careful not to be found out. Best just to not do it don't you think

• 2 weeks later...

Scumbag paedophile who it turns out knew full well her age and used his statistics defile the child.

Shame he's only going to get around 5 years really.

Hopefully if he does appeal he will be found guilty this time around on forcing her into the act of oral sex he got away with seemingly on very flimsy grounds.

A mate of mine who is a Sunderland ST holder has suggested a group of their fans are going to investigate Johnson's claims Sunderland knew and if it proves to be the case are going o seek refunds on their ST's. I hope if true they do get refunds as no one will want to have contributed to this monsters wages but I don't see how they will succeed sadly.

When it turns out he has to google the age of sexual consent you realise the bubble these top paid footballers live in.

Do i think he is a "Scumbag Paedophile"?

No.

Just a sad, miseducated little boy whose life is so distorted.

What will 5 or more years behind bars do?

Shouldnt he be educated? He is clearly younger in the head than the girl he "Groomed"

I arent saying for one minute he should be let off but he is hardly a danger to society.

Silly boy.

Big mistake.

Lived in a bubble from a young age.

Punish him. Don't make him an example because he earns 60k a week.

When it turns out he has to google the age of sexual consent you realise the bubble these top paid footballers live in.

Do i think he is a "Scumbag Paedophile"?

No.

Just a sad, miseducated little boy whose life is so distorted.

What will 5 or more years behind bars do?

Shouldnt he be educated? He is clearly younger in the head than the girl he "Groomed"

I arent saying for one minute he should be let off but he is hardly a danger to society.

Silly boy.

Big mistake.

Lived in a bubble from a young age.

Punish him. Don't make him an example because he earns 60k a week.

Bob on for me that is.

He committed a crime and he's about to be punished for it. His actions were totally wrong, no question.

Monster Paedophile?! Not for me. Incredibly stupid and I reckon he pretty much thought he was untouchable.

Scumbag paedophile who it turns out knew full well her age and used his statistics defile the child.

Hopefully if he does appeal he will be found guilty this time around on forcing her into the act of oral sex he got away with seemingly on very flimsy grounds.

Strictly speaking he is not a paedophile, he is a sex offender. Paedophiles are usually defined as those who are interested in prepubescent children below the age of about 11. That didn't stop a rather interesting ditty being sung by the Newcastle fans last night!

Also, he did not "get away with" an act for forcing the girl into an act of oral sex, he was found not guilty of that act in a court of law by a jury of his peers so legally he is innocent of that act.

I don't disagree with the scumbag description, however. I wonder when Premier League football clubs will address the issue of educating their players in what is and is not acceptable behaviour in society.

A mate of mine who is a Sunderland ST holder has suggested a group of their fans are going to investigate Johnson's claims Sunderland knew and if it proves to be the case are going o seek refunds on their ST's. I hope if true they do get refunds as no one will want to have contributed to this monsters wages but I don't see how they will succeed sadly.

Nice sentiments, but sadly, probably a losing cause! Shows the mentality of football clubs when it comes to their overpaid, over-valued 'assets.' I think the question about exactly when Sunderland FC knew he was going to plead gulity on two of the charges raises a very interesting issue and I'm sure this part of the story has more 'legs' and will run for a little while longer.

Nice sentiments, but sadly, probably a losing cause! Shows the mentality of football clubs when it comes to their overpaid, over-valued 'assets.' I think the question about exactly when Sunderland FC knew he was going to plead gulity on two of the charges raises a very interesting issue and I'm sure this part of the story has more 'legs' and will run for a little while longer.

If they didn't know Sunderland should now sue him for the wages he was paid between telling them he was innocent and then changing his plea to guilty. In addition they should seek further recompense to the damage to their brand.

Archived