onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adam Johnson and sex charge

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

http://www.craveonline.co.uk/culture/830535-15-year-old-girl-linked-adam-johnson-named-idiots-twitter

"you'll also find that an image is circulating that many believe is a photograph of the 15-year-old girl in question, with it actually being of Johnson's girlfriend, Stacey Flounders"

oh dear dear!! see other posts.

now you've learnt to google, look in google image, the picture of her in Sunderland shirt is still there, thou not the facebook version

Jimbo can you just clarify something for me because I'm confused by your posts. You say that the girl had probably reached puberty so was an adult not a child according to your dictionary definition. Is that correct? Are you saying then that Johnson shouldn't have been found guilty of sexual activity with her?

Jimbo can you just clarify something for me because I'm confused by your posts. You say that the girl had probably reached puberty so was an adult not a child according to your dictionary definition. Is that correct? Are you saying then that Johnson shouldn't have been found guilty of sexual activity with her?

he should have had more sense him being a father as well as but obviously couldn't keep it in his trousers, Richard rules head.

I think most people wud recognise thats shes somrwhat over 15 years of age and has been pictuured dozens of times on his arms

Whether she looks 15 or 50 hasn't got any relevance anyway as she told Johnson how old she was from the outset and the scumbag even googled the legal age of consent as he was too stupid to know what it was. He then chose to ignore his findings, making him an even bigger scumbag.

Are you really trying to defend Johnson?

Whether she looks 15 or 50 hasn't got any relevance anyway as she told Johnson how old she was from the outset and the scumbag even googled the legal age of consent as he was too stupid to know what it was. He then chose to ignore his findings, making him an even bigger scumbag.

how can you defend him, he's unbelievably stupid and like a lot of scrotes carries his brains in his trousers and the young lady was well up for it so a recipe for disaster.

asnswer to first question is still YES, the same as it was last time I amswered. to clarify if you still dont understand - it is the longmans dictionary definition.

2nd question, after having heard her say in evidence ' i gave him oral sex as a thank you for the signed shirt' , I probably would have had not found him guilty.

god help us - mr high horse now enters the discussion!!!

to answer your question- i do have some sympathy for the idiot and the word 'entrapment' comes to m ind.

god help us - mr high horse now enters the discussion!!!

to answer your question- i do have some sympathy for the idiot and the word 'entrapment' comes to m ind.

I can't believe you are defending and have sympathy for a cheat, who is into illegal sex with animals, who is diseased and is a kiddy fiddler, says more about you than me! Frankly I'm really shocked.

How was he entrapped when she told him her age from day 1?

asnswer to first question is still YES, the same as it was last time I amswered. to clarify if you still dont understand - it is the longmans dictionary definition.

Here is the definition you have used:

Puberty - the stage of physical development during which you change from a child to an adult and are able to have children:

Fourteen is a fairly normal age for a girl to reach puberty.

If you lok at the NHS website, however, it says "The average age for girls to begin puberty is 11, while for boys the average age is 12. But there’s no set timetable"

Clearly, there is no age at which you can say a girl has reached puberty and if she reaches puberty at an early age, that may mean she is able to have children but it does not mean she is an adult in anything but the physical sense. There are plenty of girls who have had children at 12 and 13 but I would not regard them as adults and I hope you wouldn't either if it was a child of yours. This is why the law of the land has decided that the age of sexual consent is 16 and consent cannot be legally given or assumed before that age. Johnson knew the girl was 15. He knew she wouldn't be 16 for some time. He knew the law yet he ignored it. He was the responsible adult in this relationship and he totally ignored that responsibility because he was a wealthy footballer and as far as he was concerned, he was above the law. The appearance of the girl is totally irrelevant. Whether she was "up for it" or not is totally irrelevant. He knew the law and he chose to break it. No one's fault but his.

2nd question, after having heard her say in evidence ' i gave him oral sex as a thank you for the signed shirt' , I probably would have had not found him guilty.

He was found not guilty of that offence so what is your point?

Here is the definition you have used:

Puberty - the stage of physical development during which you change from a child to an adult and are able to have children:

Fourteen is a fairly normal age for a girl to reach puberty.

If you lok at the NHS website, however, it says "The average age for girls to begin puberty is 11, while for boys the average age is 12. But there’s no set timetable"

Clearly, there is no age at which you can say a girl has reached puberty and if she reaches puberty at an early age, that may mean she is able to have children but it does not mean she is an adult in anything but the physical sense. There are plenty of girls who have had children at 12 and 13 but I would not regard them as adults and I hope you wouldn't either if it was a child of yours. This is why the law of the land has decided that the age of sexual consent is 16 and consent cannot be legally given or assumed before that age. Johnson knew the girl was 15. He knew she wouldn't be 16 for some time. He knew the law yet he ignored it. He was the responsible adult in this relationship and he totally ignored that responsibility because he was a wealthy footballer and as far as he was concerned, he was above the law. The appearance of the girl is totally irrelevant. Whether she was "up for it" or not is totally irrelevant. He knew the law and he chose to break it. No one's fault but his.

He was found not guilty of that offence so what is your point?

an appeal is due, whether it makes any difference remains to be seen.

Archived