Directors sell Vale Park Naming Rights for £25K

NLVMalc

The club are currently trying to 'hock' naming right to Vale Park for £25K.

How is this in the best interest of Port Vale? It seems more an act of desperation to sell of more silverware to secure the position of the current directors.

This flies in the face of what BB was saying this morning about the financial security of the club and exciting investment around the corner.

Continue to SEO. I for one have heard all this before.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The club are currently trying to 'hock' naming right to Vale Park for £25K.

How is this in the best interest of Port Vale? It seems more an act of desperation to sell of more silverware to secure the position of the current directors.

This flies in the face of what BB was saying this morning about the financial security of the club and exciting investment around the corner.

Continue to SEO. I for one have heard all this before.

You got a link 2VB?

===

The title of the thread is 'Directors sell Vale Park for £25K'. Shouldn't that be 'Directors sell Vale Park Naming Rights for £25K'.

I couldn't care less what the grounds called and people who say that they are need to get a grip considering everything in football is now sponsored. 25k is pretty poor though, although we don't know any details about length of time etc. Also, this thread is based entirely on hearsay. Before people get too wound up lets wait for some real evidence.

The title of the thread is 'Directors sell Vale Park for £25K'. Shouldn't that be 'Directors sell Vale Park Naming Rights for £25K'.

I couldn't care less what the grounds called and people who say that they are need to get a grip considering everything in football is now sponsored. 25k is pretty poor though, although we don't know any details about length of time etc. Also, this thread is based entirely on hearsay. Before people get too wound up lets wait for some real evidence.

Of course if someone offered good money for the rights, then it has its price. But to sell off that little piece of the clubs history for such a pitiful sum is where the problem is. Imagine what V2001 would have said in their little leaflet campaign if Mo had suggested doing the same for such a small amount. Markymark and co would have had a field day. It may or may not be true, but the thread started is not a WUM.

On the basis of the other deals being done, it will probably be 25k for 5 or 10 years! What a joke,

The cynical (me included) might conclude this is just another attempt to sell something off very cheap on a long term contract that Mo could have used to get significant money into the club. :mad:

Archived