onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

(OVF) Burge has ‘evidence’ of Adams breaching confidentiality agreement

Guest OVF Feature

Advert

Why are we still talking about a bloke who left us three years ago, hasn't had a club for two years and at the age of 27 has only played 70 league games in his career?

Is it Micky Adams' fault that Newport gave him the push? Is it Micky Adams' fault that no other club has touched him for two years? He wants to ask himself those questions. He won't though, because the answer will be a bit too close to home for him.

Who knows?... perhaps thats the substance of his claim

Its the only way Ryan can stay relevant.

So far up his own **** its laughable.

An absolute nothing of a man or a footballer.

How did he do in the" Britain's Manliest Man Competition" that he entered when at Cheltenham?Hope the poser didn't fail as he'll probably blame Adams for that too :rolleyes:

Oh if only that were true

Plenty of bad lads have been signed by football clubs if they were good enough. Plenty of players have fallen out with managers and found employment elsewhere with no problem. Why is Burge any different? Surely if a club thought he was good enough they would sign him? He himself chose to leave Newport because he thought he could do better elsewhere - how is that Micky Adams' fault? What happened with the move to South Africa which fell through - don't tell me Micky Adams phoned them as well?

Plenty of bad lads have been signed by football clubs if they were good enough. Plenty of players have fallen out with managers and found employment elsewhere with no problem. Why is Burge any different? Surely if a club thought he was good enough they would sign him? He himself chose to leave Newport because he thought he could do better elsewhere - how is that Micky Adams' fault? What happened with the move to South Africa which fell through - don't tell me Micky Adams phoned them as well?

I have no idea about burge but I know "plenty" of people who have had their chances severely restricted by an evil/vengeful former employer/manager

old news being re hashed by someone with a head bigger than Birkenhead, when the fewell realises that his life and what modicum of talent he had has gone then perhaps he will realise what a fool he's been, with his attitude he'll be lucky to find a job that isn't beneath him.

I don't often criticise people by name but by god, Ryan Burge, you are an absolute twerp! Just get on with your life!

Whatever happened was years ago, and in my opinion was mostly your own fault. I can't believe its never happened to any other player before but if not then it just proves what an immature, spoilt little brat you are.

You came across as a **** on the tv in your car, and you're coming across as a **** now. Maybe just accept the fact that you're nowhere near as good as you think and maybe that's why people don't want to sign you.

Archived