onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 23rd Jan 2016, Port Vale v Bradford City, pre-match comments, the match itself

Fosse69

Personally I would drop Dicko and Duffy, move Mcgivern to left back and bring Streete in. The only reason I would keep Purkiss in is because im not the biggest fan of Yates.

Although some people don't rate Dicko, we didn't do very well without him for the 3 games of his ban did we? Missed his drive at Exeter particularly

Advert

If we play the same back 4 we will lose today against Bradford. McGivern is not a centre half. Get Innis back in.

Innis needs more time. Conceded 3 in the week.

Defence will remain unchanged. McGiven has been playing excellently of late although if you keep saying he is prone to a mistake then one week you will get it right. A broken clock tells the right time twice a day!! Of late he has been excellent.

Need to be more creative going foward. Our defence has not been our weak link over the past few months. I hope he plays a more of an attacking formation and replaces Daniel. Personally I'd replace Moore too. Can't comment on JJ. I've not seen anything that gets me excited yet. Where is thus striker we were supposed to be signing yesterday?

Decided go today really don't know what expect .

This may be nothing of what I expect but I expect c non stop commitment, drive and determination from every player ,everyone giving there all that's including the fans .

Get behind them u never know we may turn in the best performance of the season .

As for the team I've already chose mine try Moore on the left side cutting in he may be more effective playing there Rudgey did it all the time Page take note .

JJ deserves a start u can always haul him off if he ain't producing the goods .

I expect to play with the passion and personality required .

Self belief is the key I want to c our players believing that it's there head what's going get on the end of the corner kicks we have today .

Will is the key where there is the will There is a way.

Utv

What you on about?? I am an Innis fan and want him in the team! You suggesting Innis was playing last week? He didn't mate, think you are talking at cross purposes and not identifying what I am saying.

My point is that Duffy should not be guaranteed a place when McGivern has been the more consistent defender. RP has shown previously that a bad game by McGivern and he's dropped, but he appears not to have the same criteria for Duffy. I am not slating Duffy, just making a point. I know I may be in the minority in feeling Innis and McGivern ought to be given a chance as opposed to the apparently bullet proof Duffy! all about opinions init?

I think you're confusing the reserves game midweek with the millwall game.

Duffy's game is probably going back to how it was when he had to play alongside 3 Muppet's every week and he looked the worst of all of them trying to cover for them . Mcgivern isn't good enough for this level I'm afraid, he looks lost on corners and crosses and can't pass a ball. The reason everyone seems to think hrs been so good is because he's a stopper. Unfortunately stoppers aren't good enough for this league, league two maybe.

I would go back to tried, tested and proven

purkiss...Duffy...inniss...dicko

Knowing page we will see the same line up from last week perhaps swapping Daniel for Kelly.

Five changes to the starting line-up including a start for Hooper.

I wonder what the "he has favourites" and the "he never gives Hooper a chance" brigade have to say about that...

:whistling:

Yates in for purkiss ?? Dodds in ?? No O'Connor ?? Moore dropped ???

Archived