onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2016/2017 Season Tickets

IanW

Advert

Well got me season tickets on deadline day ,i had a ten match voucher thing last year but because i love the Vale ,no other reason i decided have a season ticket .

Me nephew and son also me son a renewal .

Whether or not it will be a waste of money will be revealed in some form as the games r played out .

Just hope the players who represent us play with heart ,dedication and desire,thats all i ask .

Im sorry if the players who played in the Burton and Walsall home games r reading this those were unacceptable performances for me.

Utv a new manager ,a new breed of never say die players and who knows hey we might have a real good un next season .

But on the other hand we might not but as fan we can only encourage nothing more and tgats exactly what ill do .

Good man!! I renewed too.

Got my ticket today and was pleasantly surprised to be told it would be at the early bird price. Well done Vale, so with the money saved it was spent on a new Vale top. Maybe if they announced this they would sell a few more now.

Of course you did.

I'll assume that you aren't up for the bet! When I asked for a ticket at the office I was told that for the next few days anyone buying a season ticket will be charged at the discount early bird price £345, which is what I paid.
thats a good move by Smurf's, but surely they should have advertised it, no point in putting on special deals if no one knows about them.

I'll assume that you aren't up for the bet! When I asked for a ticket at the office I was told that for the next few days anyone buying a season ticket will be charged at the discount early bird price £345, which is what I paid.

If that's the case, i apologise for ever doubting you.

Maybe he will when the new manager is announced,well as long as it isn't Dickov he might
yea maybe the cheaper price will run until the new manager is appointed, which is what some people were calling for.

thats a good move by Smurf's, but surely they should have advertised it, no point in putting on special deals if no one knows about them.

If this is the case and it's not been advertised then it shows just how useless,pathetic and incompetent the club is.

Archived