onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Amy Winehouse Dead

Spunk Trumpet

Amy had a choice,to do drugs or not,to get help or not,

The kids in Norway had no choice. fact.

You really are a rather unenlighten individual aren't you. Okay, she did some drugs but do you think people actually want/ mean to become addicts? You seem to think that things are black and white and they aren't.

As for the kids in Norway, they didn't have a choice no, but by the end I don't think Amy Winehouse did either

Advert

You really are a rather unenlighten individual aren't you. Okay, she did some drugs but do you think people actually want/ mean to become addicts? You seem to think that things are black and white and they aren't.

As for the kids in Norway, they didn't have a choice no, but by the end I don't think Amy Winehouse did either

A few years back cause of the choices i made, i was down in a very dark place.When you are down there you reach a time when it is black and white.

You first admit to yourself you need help.Then you make a choice to get help or not.Thanks to family,friends and docs i come out of the dark and i'm still here.

Yes i'm anti-drug, always have been and always will be.

Was so looking forward to her 'jukebox' album. She was nuts, and vulnerable; it was always going to happen. Just a shame it happened before she released more excellent music. I feel cheated musically, and very sad for her. 27?? Jeez. So sad. If only somebody had been there with her.

A few years back cause of the choices i made, i was down in a very dark place.When you are down there you reach a time when it is black and white.

You first admit to yourself you need help.Then you make a choice to get help or not.Thanks to family,friends and docs i come out of the dark and i'm still here.

Yes i'm anti-drug, always have been and always will be.

Vale fan in a cellar?

Read the Russell Brand article and whilst well intentioned it is appallingly badly written.

I reckon most addicts reach a point where their way of life becomes the norm for them. Asking for help means admitting failure or an inability to cope alone and that is very difficult for most people to do..even worse i guess for an addict.

It's very sad that she got herself into such a state, very sad that she was unable to get herself out of it and very very sad that she died at such a young age.

Addiction is a disease.

Rubbish and to label it that makes it worse for the addict as it takes choice. All an addict has to do to 'cure' themselves is to stop taking the drug. Apply some willpower. If only it was so easy with real diseases such as cancer.

I agree that addiction should be treated by the NHS, and that addicts dont plan on becoming addicts, however I do find calling it a disease rather offensive.

Archived