onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Normans Sky Sports News Interview

Spunk Trumpet

The story seems to change a little every time its told

It's known as a "Normanism." Winged it since he took charge, a chameleon of a person, enigma. Changes his ideas, perceptions and statements to suit the day's mood I'm afraid.

Sorry Smurf, but you have lost it big time now. You can never win the fans back. Valiants will stay together for the love of OUR Club. And this is coming from one of you initial believers!

Advert

I agree Smurf's health is important fair enough. He just seems to show a lack of respect to the club now.

There's **** all wrong with him- his "health" is another excuse for his obvious lack of ability to run a football club. The man, as a venture capitalist has simply backed the wrong horse and can't admit it- excuse after excuse after excuse. His ego won't allow him to say he's wrong

There's **** all wrong with him- his "health" is another excuse for his obvious lack of ability to run a football club. The man, as a venture capitalist has simply backed the wrong horse and can't admit it- excuse after excuse after excuse. His ego won't allow him to say he's wrong

The usual symptoms of a stroke and a heart attack are not very similar... he could be describing a panic attack/stress/blood pressure surge/drop in blood sugar/blood pressure drop/acid reflux amongst others... or he could be feeling the effects of having his foot so far in his mouth his airways were restricted

The usual symptoms of a stroke and a heart attack are not very similar... he could be describing a panic attack/stress/blood pressure surge/drop in blood sugar/blood pressure drop/acid reflux amongst others... or he could be feeling the effects of having his foot so far in his mouth his airways were restricted

Like:D

Bratt did a similar trick on me when I collared him once in a corridor at Vale and gave him both barrels. Started stumbling and clutching his heart like he was going to collapse. I just stood there with a blank expression waiting for him to stop his charade.

Same ****, different idiot.

If he is such a shrewd businessman as his personal wealth status implies then why not employ a tough ruthless CEO to run the club for him someone who will deal with the staff including players in a hard ruthless way and drag these loosers into the real world of accountability for failure .this would help him to remove himself and family from the pressure cooker as he describes.

If he is such a shrewd businessman as his personal wealth status implies then why not employ a tough ruthless CEO to run the club for him someone who will deal with the staff including players in a hard ruthless way and drag these loosers into the real world of accountability for failure .this would help him to remove himself and family from the pressure cooker as he describes.

Ideally with previous football experience.

:clap:

Let NS provide the business strategy, the CEO run the business element of the club, let RP manage the team, and the players play.

Each has its own accountabilities.

If they deliver reward them, if they don't deliver terminate their employment.

Simple really. Remove the emotion and treat it like a business.

Mr Smurf is attached to being a successful businessman and takes pride and satisfaction from this. He has also invested a lot of his money. I too can be attached to my work professionally to too greater degree and recollect a health scare that stemmed from this. I'm now pretty fit for my age and ran about five miles tonight for example. But last year, a client representative who was deliberately taking the p... out of work I had completed got me so annoyed I suddenly realised I was literally moments away from a heart attack. Realising this I discontinued the conversation, went for a walk and when I came back informed him and later his manager I would no longer work through him. Pressure over, problem eliminated. And so I can understand that Mr Smurf at his age like mine can get in to that state and it is serious. He should walk away if his stress level is that high.

Archived