onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An appeal to OVF

Bea Smith

Rob / Moderators,

Will you put the future of Port Vale before the forum part (NOT ALL, JUST THE FORUM) of OVF ?

I really think that for the good of the future of Port Vale FC that Rob should close the threads about Smurf, selling the club etc and the entire forum for a week before things get to the point where the entire future of the club may be in danger due to angry and ill-thought out hasty remarks.

This is not being over-dramatic, and I don't care if it gets -50 on the vote scale, it is too important to ignore the club turning into a circus. Please act now. Thanks.

Advert

Rob / Moderators,

Will you put the future of Port Vale before the forum part (NOT ALL, JUST THE FORUM) of OVF ?

I really think that for the good of the future of Port Vale FC that Rob should close the threads about Smurf, selling the club etc and the entire forum for a week before things get to the point where the entire future of the club may be in danger due to angry and ill-thought out hasty remarks.

This is not being over-dramatic, and I don't care if it gets -50 on the vote scale, it is too important to ignore the club turning into a circus. Please act now. Thanks.

**** me, who are you Kim Jong Un? The only thing thread that needs closing is this one.

Rob / Moderators,

The chairman has arguably done more damage to the club in 24 hours than any fan could ever do on here.

Give over.

Your head has gone. Norman's the only one that needs to be kept quiet and he's got Twitter, Radio Stoke and Sky Sports to cause chaos anyway.

This post only adds weight to what I wrote. My head is calm, unlike some others right now.

Without taking sides, the sight of the chairman and Vale fans trading insults on a fans website is totally degrading to the club and instant posting on OVF is far more potent and has the potential for more ill-conceived things to be said than Radio Stoke or Sky Sports.

Should we close down Twitter too? You might as well ask Bill Gates to turn off the internet like Donald Trump.

Head. Has. Gone.

Fine, you've made your point.

It's not possible for me to ask Twitter or the internet suppliers but they aren't highlighting Vale in the way these threads are tonight.

I'll send you a few diazepam now, and perhaps I should keep some for a few others too, there do seem to be a small number whose entertainment and thrill factor are more important than the club itself.

Maybe it will all calm down and go away in a short while, and you can laugh at my thread - I really hope so. Better than the alternative.

Rob / Moderators,

I agree some really stupid and dangerous idiots on here

No one cares what you think, never mind demand you strange, strange gob shlte.

I'd much rather Rob removed your bile off towards other Vale fans off here for a week.

Every other post of yours and the other embarrassment DavidatPreston consists solely of the most bizarrely construed insults aimed at other Vale fans.

"I'll send you a few diazepam now," classic, everyone else is wrong, never you.

Thanks for your constructive comments which show everyone your lack of intellect, rationality and sanity.

I agree. We shouldn't be pushing smurf further away now as our future is in his hands.

The bloke has turned out to be a weapon, turning on his own fans, fabricated stories. I.e J F H when was he going to appoint him before Micky left or after ? Calling us racist, heart attack, stroke, beaten up, he needs to stop drinking or get a better drug dealer. Norman has made his bed now he has to lie in it, soon be a lot more than 80k a month needed !!!

Ad infinitum.

The same miserable, holier than thou attitude as Glenn Oliver. Peas in a stale p1ss filled pod.

Only DavidatPreston makes personal attacks against other posts on here more frequently, which is saying something.

How nice of you to spend some of your undoubtedly valuable time - but your own track record on insults is not great.

Anyway, you are obviously more interested in having a go at me, davidpreston and Glenn Oliver than discussing what this thread is about - anyone else on your fascist hate list.

You're not even worth a few insults, but I will say I'm delighted to see you seethe and really pleased to got right up your nose.

Nothing to say about the subject of the thread though, have you ?

Rob / Moderators,

Reality check required

Archived