Jump to content

Hunt wants to sneak another one through.


PVTony

Recommended Posts

Advert:


  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
No one said it wasn't a farce, but it was there and there was dialogue between the two parties. 75% of what KL said was true, the other 25% is nonsense, confusion and the investigation will try and find that out. Peoples opinion of KL is mainly obtained by the headlines, he is or at least was respected greatly by many in Londons diverse community.

 

The Bradford MP sincerely apologised for her nativity and stupidity and retracts what she posted of FB.

 

Time will tell but the last few opinion polls have put JC and Labour in front. A minor miracle considering the organised press onslaught and Blairites neglecting the democratic process.

 

Notice how we're not debating junior doctors, Hilsborough, Academies, Brexit? A master stroke!

 

We do have threads on Jeremy Hunt and Hillsborough if you would like to contribute.Unfortunately,the EU Referendum thread was hijacked and rightfully closed down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We do have threads on Jeremy Hunt and Hillsborough if you would like to contribute.Unfortunately,the EU Referendum thread was hijacked and rightfully closed down.

 

Yeah, that was the thread in which you wrote one of the most laughable things that I have ever read on here. Namely, that

 

"Saying it ('tory scum') is as bad as writing it on a War Memorial."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...