onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hunt wants to sneak another one through.

PVTony

TTIP is good for trade, trade is what drives the wheels hence I'm in favor. As for food safety, too many people are taken in by the scaremongers, franken foods, chlorinated chicken etc, emotive phrases. For those of us who live in the west there will always be a choice of non-GMO and GMO foods a plenty, for those living in less affluent countries GMO foods are the way forward to feed people, decrease hunger and in some cases treat disease, as far as I'm aware there have been no instances of toxicity of GMO foods cf to non-GMO in the general population. As for chlorinated chicken it's too daft a phrase to even comment on, you do realize that tap water in the UK contains minute levels of "chlorine" to reduce the quantity of harmful bacteria so it can be piped to homes and drunk safely, do you want this "chlorine" removed resulting in cholera, dysentry and going to the well to get water in the UK.

Your food safety arguments are wrong, and refuse to acknowledge the facts - anyone who doesn't believe m, please Google GMO food safety, chlorinated chicken nd the number of cases of contaminatedchicen n the US, far higher than here.

|But above all else, what you say about choice with GMO foods isnot just wrong, but evil - as you are totally aware that the TTIP people and bug corporations WANT TO REMOVE LABELLING FROM GMO FOODS - thus removing our choice and meaning we cannot decide whether to eat this filth or not.

Nobody is telling you that you shouldn't eat it in fact, eat lots of it PLEASE - but to force it on others who care what they eat is disgraceful.

Advert

Margaret Thatcher changed how people think and gave freedom to choose how to get on in life.70% of houses in this country are now owner/occupied.She was instrumental in the collapse of communism in Europe.She smashed the unions who served no one but themselves and their egos.She took us to war ,which we won.She is a hero in the Falklands.She reduced the National debt.

Labour's legacy is BENEFITS Britain.

Wow, its a wonder she never won I'm a Celebrity and Stricty cum dancing too.....

Instrumental in demise of communism - which gave us 2 million Polish and other east European economic migrants, yeah great ! Gorbachov was already liberalsing, and Europe would have been afar better place left alone., look at Ukraine now thanks to the est, but mostly we lose our jobs and subsidise east European countries that should never have been allowed into the EU or NATO.

There is a housing crisis and shortage due to her policies, fact.

All our manufacturing industry has gone, and only cheap migrant labour and financial dealings keep the economy going. Fact.

She was lucky with the Falklands, and bought 2 more election wins with servicemens lives. Her ratings before that conflict were far lower than Labour.

Its our servicemen who are heroes in the Falklands, not her if she was so good at winning wars, how come she didn't sort out N Ireland in all her time.

No Unions = horrific working conditions, no proper safety, low pay for proper workers like nurses, high pay for bankers.

I can never decide to have the last say, that's up to others who let me have the last say (or not)

I appreciate the compliment ;)

Of course it is up to you to decide who has the last say - you keep posting until other people give up, or you decide not to reply, either way it is your decision. The remark that you would make a good politician - I agree, but whether it is a compliment or not is very much more debatable.

Wow, its a wonder she never won I'm a Celebrity and Stricty cum dancing too.....

Instrumental in demise of communism - which gave us 2 million Polish and other east European economic migrants, yeah great ! Gorbachov was already liberalsing, and Europe would have been afar better place left alone., look at Ukraine now thanks to the est, but mostly we lose our jobs and subsidise east European countries that should never have been allowed into the EU or NATO.

All our manufacturing industry has gone, and only cheap migrant labour and financial dealings keep the economy going. Fact.

She was lucky with the Falklands, and bought 2 more election wins with servicemens lives. Her ratings before that conflict were far lower than Labour.

Its our servicemen who are heroes in the Falklands, not her if she was so good at winning wars, how come she didn't sort out N Ireland in all her time.

No Unions = horrific working conditions, no proper safety, low pay for proper workers like nurses, high pay for bankers.

More houses built in one year,and every year, uNder Maggie than in the total time Blair and Brown were bankrupting the country.Her fault there is a housing shortage.?She ,along with the forces are both heroes in the Falklands.Would Corbyn have gone there?The unions were destroying industry well before Thatcher.I used to work in candlelight some days.Scargill was a shining example of feathering one's own nest.They needed smashing.Working in poor conditions?Did you have to go to the workhouse David?Thatcher and Gorbachev were the main players to end communism.

More houses built in one year,and every year, uNder Maggie than in the total time Blair and Brown were bankrupting the country.Her fault there is a housing shortage.?She ,along with the forces are both heroes in the Falklands.Would Corbyn have gone there?The unions were destroying industry well before Thatcher.I used to work in candlelight some days.Scargill was a shining example of feathering one's own nest.They needed smashing.Working in poor conditions?Did you have to go to the workhouse David?Thatcher and Gorbachev were the main players to end communism.

We will have to disagree - I meant social housing, she built virtually none.

She used the Falklands for her own party though.

I remember the 3 day week too, no big deal really compared to whole communities being destroyed in south wales, Yorkshire, the east midlands, and a big blow to the Potteries too.

No never worked in a workhouse but in some awful conditions, and seen others work in worse - even in offices some companies conditions are almost unbearable.

Was not Reagan a main player? An evil old orifice, but a main player. Incidentally, Thatcher was against the re-unification of Germany, one thing she was correct on.

Are you glad the way that things have played out in Eastern Europe Howjy, to have so many economic migrants here from those countries whe there is no reason or link ?

You are right that she changed the way (some)people think - greed, selfishness, profit, control, arrogance, elitism, prejudice, manipulation are just a few of the social qualities she brought to the table, and passed on to her wonderful son Mark Thatcher, arms dealer and criminal. Nice family.

We will have to disagree - I meant social housing, she built virtually none.

She used the Falklands for her own party though.

I remember the 3 day week too, no big deal really compared to whole communities being destroyed in south wales, Yorkshire, the east midlands, and a big blow to the Potteries too.

No never worked in a workhouse but in some awful conditions, and seen others work in worse - even in offices some companies conditions are almost unbearable.

Was not Reagan a main player? An evil old orifice, but a main player. Incidentally, Thatcher was against the re-unification of Germany, one thing she was correct on.

Are you glad the way that things have played out in Eastern Europe Howjy, to have so many economic migrants here from those countries whe there is no reason or link ?

You are right that she changed the way (some)people think - greed, selfishness, profit, control, arrogance, elitism, prejudice, manipulation are just a few of the social qualities she brought to the table, and passed on to her wonderful son Mark Thatcher, arms dealer and criminal. Nice family.

I meant social housing David.Tom Copley-Labour" More council flats and houses built under Thatcher in one year

than under 13 years of Bliar and Brown."Over 17,000 per year under Thatcher,6500 in total in 13 years under B+B.

She probably would had they been around at the time

Instrumental in demise of communism - which gave us 2 million Polish and other east European economic migrants,

Doesn't alter he fact that she was

yeah great ! Gorbachov was already liberalsing,

Doesn't alt the fact that she was

[quot] and Europe would have been afar better place left alone.,

In your opinion

quote]look at Ukraine now thanks to the est, but mostly we lose our jobs and subsidise east European countries that should never have been allowed into the EU or NATO.

In your opinion

Now you switch back to supposed facts...the housing crisis goes back much much further

All our manufacturing industry has gone

Fiction..fantasy.. fairy tale..it makes up 11 % of our economy and we are the 11th largest manufacturer in the world making up over 50% of our exports by value and employing directly over 2.5 million people

, and only cheap migrant labour and financial dealings keep the economy going. Fact.

Fiction

She was lucky with the Falklands,

In what way?

and bought 2 more election wins with servicemens lives. Her ratings before that conflict were far lower than Labour.

The voters voted her in..do you think they are sooo stupid

Ridiculous comparison and really clutching at straws

As to what the Falkland Islanders think of her...your fantasies get even more spectacular. yes the troops are rightly heroes but you are sooo wrong about the attitude of the islanders to her.

Simon Weston who is worth a million of you and me whilst no islander describes her as a "great leader" and how "during the Falklands War we were lucky to have a leader of Margaret Thatcher's magnitude"..his words which I'll take over yours on the Falklands any day

We don't have no unions, we have more health and safety legislation than ever before, nurses are not low paid ( but it isn't enough) most bankers are not highly paid

Of course it is up to you to decide who has the last say - you keep posting until other people give up, or you decide not to reply, either way it is your decision.

So you agree with me..cos if they "give up" they are deciding to let me have the last word

If I don't reply I am not choosing to have the last word..the complete opposite in fact.

You failed to comprehend my claim

The remark that you would make a good politician - I agree, but whether it is a compliment or not is very much more debatable.

You don't say....cos I really really really thought he was being complimentary..honest I did ..no really I did

• 2 weeks later...

Archived