onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hunt wants to sneak another one through.

PVTony

Advert

There isn't one.It's the Labour rag's way of trying to divert attention away from the most useless,terrorist sympathising, appalling and lying bunch of ****s in political history.The Liebour Party,led by a ****ing communist who has entrusted his defence review to the biggest piece of scum to crawl from under a stone and a shadow chancellor who doesn't want our anti terrorist police to be armed and wants the MI5 to be disbanded.

The no mark party of waste and wasters.

They do tend to play the NHS card when they are struggling Howjy.They conveniently forget the fact that GP out-of-hours service reforms were introduced by the Labour government in 2004 and are partly to blame for the steep increase in people going to A&E and consequently the increase in deaths at weekends.

I would like to go on record as saying American chicken, whether treated with a minute tiny fraction of chlorinated water or not to cost effectively kill harmful bacteria, is some of if not the safest and tastiest chicken on the planet.

As for the TTIP, a free trade agreement between the USA and Europe has been on the cards for years and years and is good for both continents, a market place of ca 800 million people is still less than the 1billion+ in each of China and India, two countries which certainly don't play by the rules when it comes to trade. Do you want your chicken to come from USA/Europe, China or India.

I would like to go on record as saying American chicken, whether treated with a minute tiny fraction of chlorinated water or not to cost effectively kill harmful bacteria, is some of if not the safest and tastiest chicken on the planet.

As for the TTIP, a free trade agreement between the USA and Europe has been on the cards for years and years and is good for both continents, a market place of ca 800 million people is still less than the 1billion+ in each of China and India, two countries which certainly don't play by the rules when it comes to trade. Do you want your chicken to come from USA/Europe, China or India.

I don't think that you realize the dangers of the TTIP agreement being implemented. It will be good for the big businesses, especially the ones in U.S.A.

If any goverment under this agreement should pass any laws or regulations that will have a detrimental effect upon their company profits they can take the said governments to court. Politician's would have to tread very carefully so as not to offend such companies.

We certainly don't want U.S. mega companies running the NHS. People would not be able to afford their vastly inflated charges and would have to take out costly insurances or suffer.

Sorry Whotobe. I only know what I have copied from what 38 Degrees have sent to me.

38 Degrees send out petitions on anything that a member deems to be unjust such slavery which is still prevelent in some countries.

A person with compassion and a heart to make wrong doing right, (such as yourself) may be interested in joining the group which has many thousands of members.

So you are protesting about something but you dont know what it is, and you want others to join you? Blind leading the blind or what?

No agreement which lets corporate greed rule over government regulation or consumer rights is a good deal. Take the money part away from it and people would rather elect a fairer democracy any day of the week.

So you are protesting about something but you dont know what it is, and you want others to join you? Blind leading the blind or what?

Have you not read all of the posts Kevin?

It's about hunt wanting to quietly push a motion through that will lead to a possble sell out of the NHS.

Hunt is not the best choice of minister for health, he's a career politician with little thought or compassion for anyone below his own status. But ministers of all ilks are beholden to the treasury so maybe I'm being a little harsh on Hunt although if arrogance was a virtue he would be a most virtuous minister.Now about Chinese chicken, tasty and nutritious at a supermarket near you and has been for a number of years and chicken from Thailand although the cats enjoy that and it hasn't done them any harm yet.

I don't think that you realize the dangers of the TTIP agreement being implemented. It will be good for the big businesses, especially the ones in U.S.A.

If any goverment under this agreement should pass any laws or regulations that will have a detrimental effect upon their company profits they can take the said governments to court. Politician's would have to tread very carefully so as not to offend such companies.

We certainly don't want U.S. mega companies running the NHS. People would not be able to afford their vastly inflated charges and would have to take out costly insurances or suffer.

If it's good for big business then that's a positive thing, it means more jobs will be created in Europe and the USA. Why should it be especially good for USA businesses, there are many mega corporations in Europe that are the largest in their sector, eg BASF is the largest chemical company in the world and there are many UK companies which generate a huge if not the largest percentage of their profit in the USA eg Glaxo.

Companies can take governments to court now and in the future, it doesn't mean they will be successful.

I don't think you should worry about the future of the NHS in the UK, it will always exist alongside private health care as it does now.

No agreement which lets corporate greed rule over government regulation or consumer rights is a good deal.

Never voted conservative in my life but I understand that successful business creates wealth, jobs and prosperity and drives creativity and invention which benefits everyone in the world. Too much government regulation creates stagnant economies, misery and lack of opportunity. Compare Western Europe with Eastern Europe under the Russians.

Take the money part away from it and people would rather elect a fairer democracy any day of the week.

You mean like in Russia. Successful enterprise creates money for the under privileged in society, it just needs to be shared more equally.

Archived