onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Andoh.

valiant_593

I don't think that the 'final ball' comment can be leveled at him, he's knocked the ball across as well as any of the other wingers have this season, unfortunately I feel that we don't have anyone who can actually get on the end of anything whoever knocks the ball in unless it's stuck right on there head, aka Daniel vs Colchester. There have been a couple of other crosses that were fluffed the rest, well what was the point. No one gets off the ground and it's easily cleared.

He's a decent prospect, gets stuck in, to his obvious detriment, chases back and is a real live wire. His finishing could be better but that will come with games and confidence. He's a young lad and he seems a decent one too, is it just me that feels that some fans lack a little 'class' and compassion after the lad injured himself and is to be sitting out for the rest of the season and all the comment is well we won't miss him much!

Perhaps it's just me!

Advert

I don't think that the 'final ball' comment can be leveled at him, he's knocked the ball across as well as any of the other wingers have this season, unfortunately I feel that we don't have anyone who can actually get on the end of anything whoever knocks the ball in unless it's stuck right on there head, aka Daniel vs Colchester. There have been a couple of other crosses that were fluffed the rest, well what was the point. No one gets off the ground and it's easily cleared.

He's a decent prospect, gets stuck in, to his obvious detriment, chases back and is a real live wire. His finishing could be better but that will come with games and confidence. He's a young lad and he seems a decent one too, is it just me that feels that some fans lack a little 'class' and compassion after the lad injured himself and is to be sitting out for the rest of the season and all the comment is well we won't miss him much!

Perhaps it's just me!

Of course not, they say its a results game, but that is not all, otherwise why not just turn up at 90mins. The most entertaining prospect for a long time, let us all hope he returns to full fitness and then continues to improve.

I think Lloyd should be given a chance in a home game. I think he crosses the ball well and can fit in to the team as a working midfield player. It is true that I have not seen a lot of Kelly. He seemed to have some skill but he didn't seem to have been well coached and looked disconnected from the team and its flow attacking and defending.

Let's be honest, when everyone is fully match fit we can cope with most teams in this league and give a good account ourselves.

But when we've got injuries and suspensions we look like a poor team because many of the squad players are not quite good enough.

Losing Inniss, Uche and Andoh are huge blows to the team and Page might put on a brave face but we don't have adequate replacements for any of those three types of player.

Probably stick Foley out wide and hope that Moore is fit enough for the right wing.

I think Sam could do with a few games in non league to get him used to playing with adults. He has some pace and skills but doesn't cope well with the physical side of the game. Tough to make your league debut in league 1.

I agree. Sam kelly is not good enough to be a first team regluar at the moment at Vale. Maybe a loan spell would be useful to get some first team experience in League two or Conference before the loan window closes or in January.

How come no-one has started one of those pointless "get well soon Enoch" things?

I honestly think we'll struggle to find similar in terms of effort and skill. I think he's one of that small number of players who are genuinely entertaining and exciting to watch.

Hear, hear, he causes problems for defenders and so helps our central players find space. he's exciting and skilful, and I'm hoping for a quick recovery.

Archived