onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Radio Stoke

Ben

Roberts was playing too deep last week. Get him further up the pitch where he can cause more damage.

Agreed

I would say for the shocking performance by both last Saturday, they were very poor.

Pope is not a winger which is where he or Justin ends up playing under Gannons daft systems where we see neither of them at their best. The service to the front players was also crap last week

Advert

Agreed

Pope is not a winger which is where he or Justin ends up playing under Gannons daft systems where we see neither of them at their best. The service to the front players was also crap last week

Gannons systems are garbage, so what does he do to release players to play where they should, sign another defensive midfielder, Blizzard will probaly start tommorow so looks like Griff will be missing again and more than likely Gannons favourite , Haldane will be our main source of supply for front men, god help us.

Gannon is droping Roberts because Exodus is a far better player, and Pope is droppded because a 5-4-1 is a lot safer as we will be very lucky to get a draw at Accrington Stanley. :)

It also puzzles me why Gannon continues to play Mccombe, Collins and as for bringing Marc Richards back in the team!!!

J.Richards>Pope, so that's a fair swap.

Presumably Roberts is being dropped to make way for Blizzard, similar sorts of players, defensive mids with a decent range of passing. It worries me Blizzard may not be match fit though, if that is the case. Though, a half fit Blizzard can't be much worse than Roberts was last week.

Gannon is droping Roberts because Exodus is a far better player, and Pope is droppded because a 5-4-1 is a lot safer as we will be very lucky to get a draw at Accrington Stanley. :)

It also puzzles me why Gannon continues to play Mccombe, Collins and as for bringing Marc Richards back in the team!!!

Lol. Don't agree with most in that post.

Exodus > Roberts? :wacko:

5-4-1- v Stanley? That'd be awful.

McCombe, along with Owen, are our best CB pairing.

Collins, okay, might give you that, not been the same since shin splints.

He's brought Rico back in, and he's found the net. What's wrong with that?

The word woooosh springs to mind:rolleyes:

I think it was Old Sage who said it, and I agree. Morsey is one for the future and needs a rest but for games like this we need our best 11 and that includes Roberts and not Exodus as well.

Morsy has been motm in most of the games recently yet you would still drop him?

Roberts is the best footballer in the club so he has to play, I agree he was poor last week I think he is probably as pee'd off as the most of us but he can create a good move with most of his passes which is what we need, as for Morsy he is doing well and definitely one for the future so lets not burn him out for the sake of, Exodus is the first player that needs to be dropped he is awful and more of liability than any other in our squad!

Haha, quality.

Anyway, Pope for me shouldn't be constantly marking their RB. Ridiculous, GR is too deep, and Exodus is a sham.

Ex is better than Roberts, how blinkered are some people?

Archived