onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Harlequin featured on Rip-Off Britain

Pheonix Vale

Advert

Former Vale Shirt sponsor, Harlequin were featured on 'Rip-Off Britain' on BBC-1

yesterday, Mon 5th Oct, the programme may be available on BBC i-player

- So that is why my Luxury Villa has'nt been built yet!

REF ABOVE you obviousley watch the bbc (british bull**** corp) so av a look at tonights panorama prog wen u get in from the vale it is the BBC tryin to brainwash us all that the child sex offences carried out for years by the british establishment are fiction and the accusers are discredited people not worth listening to. :yes:

REF ABOVE you obviousley watch the bbc (british bull**** corp) so av a look at tonights panorama prog wen u get in from the vale it is the BBC tryin to brainwash us all that the child sex offences carried out for years by the british establishment are fiction and the accusers are discredited people not worth listening to. :yes:

Please tell me no one is falling for this fake idiot routine still?

Id like to see the figures for what Harlequin put into the club. Personally I'm not too bothered if they later fleeced some rich but gullible people on Caribbean timeshares, I'm more concerned on their dealings with Vale than the rights and wrongs of profiteering property investors.

I remember they once paid for all fans to go to an away game. might have been Bradford City, and did put a couple of largish payments in - not defending them, but what they did as a timeshare company does not necessarily mean they fleeced Vale - at least not at first when things looked ok for them as a company.

Better an allegedly dodgy sponsor than none at all, and they didn't do a 'Deakin' and lie about money they hadn't supplied to Vale as far as I'm aware.

Whether Bill Bratt could have got better sponsors or not we will never know, but at least it kept the club away from more than one takeover that could have been very bad news and we ended up with Smurf. Also, after the fallout did Harlequin not try to sue Bratt or Vale or am I dreaming that ?

Id like to see the figures for what Harlequin put into the club. Personally I'm not too bothered if they later fleeced some rich but gullible people on Caribbean timeshares, I'm more concerned on their dealings with Vale than the rights and wrongs of profiteering property investors.

I remember they once paid for all fans to go to an away game. might have been Bradford City, and did put a couple of largish payments in - not defending them, but what they did as a timeshare company does not necessarily mean they fleeced Vale - at least not at first when things looked ok for them as a company.

Better an allegedly dodgy sponsor than none at all, and they didn't do a 'Deakin' and lie about money they hadn't supplied to Vale as far as I'm aware.

Whether Bill Bratt could have got better sponsors or not we will never know, but at least it kept the club away from more than one takeover that could have been very bad news and we ended up with Smurf. Also, after the fallout did Harlequin not try to sue Bratt or Vale or am I dreaming that ?

I think they tried to sue Vale shortly after Bratt left Bea.

Many pensioners have lost huge chunks of their hard-earned pension fund cos their advisers/fund managers invested in Harlequin..tragic for them

Ultimately it's worked out well for Vale and hopefully those that ran Harlequin will get what's due to them and those that lost out will get something back. Seems like a spectacular lack of judgment form Bratt and co..hopefully that's all it was

Archived