onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Off to the States?

bobbymanc

Advert

I'm saying he's not on the flight with me and Dan. That's fact rather than trying to silence a different point of view.

And he is saying he is going....

I don't believe he is either, but he has got the right to lie. You're either for free speech or you're not. Just because that free speech is nonsense is irrelevant.

I agree. I get very worried when players miss pre-season. They are often rushed back because they and the fans have become impatient. He needs to come back slowly and try and play in a few bounce matches if possible.

You only needed to look at ow useless Haldane was last season to see the importance of pre-season. Not his fault at all, and I'm hoping that Haldane getting a full workout early doors will mean that it'll be like having an extra player in the squad from last season.

I'm suprised Owen isn't travelling despite his injury considering the coaching role he now has. I suppose there's still a youth team and a handful of reserves who'll need looking after during the trip mind.

you're not a vale fan if you aint going watch them at home. if we go up you'll go and then you're a glory hunter! SEO = pathetic individuals that want to destroy port vale

vale fan as glory hunters now that has cheered me up :laugh::laugh:

===

individuals who want to destroy port vale :rolleyes: guess you mean the 3 directors? no i forgot the 4 if you include Adams...........:unsure:

===

We don't know where that £50k came from or when it came in to play.

Well according to Mr Lee in the Sentinel it came from one director. According to Mr Lloyd, it came from all five directors sharing the cost. In either case, it's significant investment which was not put into the club. Sad really. Directors starving them out by putting their money elsewhere.

You only needed to look at ow useless Haldane was last season to see the importance of pre-season. Not his fault at all, and I'm hoping that Haldane getting a full workout early doors will mean that it'll be like having an extra player in the squad from last season.

I'm suprised Owen isn't travelling despite his injury considering the coaching role he now has. I suppose there's still a youth team and a handful of reserves who'll need looking after during the trip mind.

I missed most of last season when Haldane was back, think I only saw him at Aldershot where he was the best player on the pitch by a mile, even when he hurt himself until he went off.

Not heard many good reports since then though, would be a shame if he doesn't fulfill his potential.

By total chance I may be in Texas about the time of the friendlies. Be a hoot to turn up on expenses with a BnG scarf. I may have trouble sorting the flights (internal) to see a game and call it "on company business". Maybe a board member can help me with how to creatively fill in the claim?

By total chance I may be in Texas about the time of the friendlies. Be a hoot to turn up on expenses with a BnG scarf. I may have trouble sorting the flights (internal) to see a game and call it "on company business". Maybe a board member can help me with how to creatively fill in the claim?

As I have already said, it's more than 2,000 miles from here in DFW. Not exactly a hop, skip and a jump, Pete. Let me know if you're going.

Roberts is banned from the US. Bet you.

has robbo been in prison? i no i looked into goin out to america for a bit of a **** up but the travel agent said i cant go because id done a couple of brief stints inside (oops :ninja: lol). well harsh but we are where we are i spose!

has robbo been in prison? i no i looked into goin out to america for a bit of a **** up but the travel agent said i cant go because id done a couple of brief stints inside (oops :ninja: lol). well harsh but we are where we are i spose!

Back in the 60's my dad was mates with a communist (UK) member. Cos of that he was denied a visa and a job with McDonald Douglas. Good job. Far as I'm concerned.

What a damned waste of time going to the USA at this time of pre season, and committed to doing it for the next 9 years absolutely ridiculous and is it for the benefit of the team?, will it give them an advantage at the start of the season?,I dont think so, Bratt is dragging them there for a half baked sponsorship deal that will cement his place on the board, for this alone he should resign.

And I hope Adams doesn't start moaning about preparation because he is part of the problem now :yes:

What a damned waste of time going to the USA at this time of pre season, and committed to doing it for the next 9 years absolutely ridiculous and is it for the benefit of the team?, will it give them an advantage at the start of the season?,I dont think so, Bratt is dragging them there for a half baked sponsorship deal that will cement his place on the board, for this alone he should resign.

And I hope Adams doesn't start moaning about preparation because he is part of the problem now :yes:

How can you possibly say that at this stage? The trip may well be great success?

How can you possibly say that at this stage? The trip may well be great success?

It may be but I spoke to one of the coaches and they don't seem to be particularly impressed with the intinerary, the timing or the fact that they've got too much travelling, too many games in a short space of time and he believed that it wasn't ideal preperation.

It may be but I spoke to one of the coaches and they don't seem to be particularly impressed with the intinerary, the timing or the fact that they've got too much travelling, too many games in a short space of time and he believed that it wasn't ideal preperation.

I agree such distances to play very poor sides and it not like we going boost shirt sales.

Archived