onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Off to the States?

bobbymanc

Advert

Pipe down Finklebrow!

You're not coming with us you b0llsh'tter! Why would you lie?

He's expressing another point of view...

You're not advocating silencing those with a different point of view, are you? :unsure:

Sad to see how divided Vale fans are as a result of the despicable actions of the board. We should at least be united behind the team.

I really wish I could go to Seattle but I have too much going on right now. If the flights were open I could get there VERY cheaply, but it is over 2,000 miles and would take time and money with hiring a car and such.

Sad to see how divided Vale fans are as a result of the despicable actions of the board. We should at least be united behind the team.

I really wish I could go to Seattle but I have too much going on right now. If the flights were open I could get there VERY cheaply, but it is over 2,000 miles and would take time and money with hiring a car and such.

Divided, yes.

United behind the team, yes.

B&G, yes.

Starve the Board out, yes.

United behind the team? One of your disciples said on here he'd be happy to see Marc Richards leave if it meant the board would go. Some of wished the team would lose to help get rid of the board. None of them are actually going to be there if Port Vale win promotion on the last day of the season. How is that uniting behind the team? Sending out good thoughts from your house just isn't enough!

United behind the team? One of your disciples said on here he'd be happy to see Marc Richards leave if it meant the board would go. Some of wished the team would lose to help get rid of the board. None of them are actually going to be there if Port Vale win promotion on the last day of the season. How is that uniting behind the team? Sending out good thoughts from your house just isn't enough!

Equally Utch, the board held onto £50k that might have seen us promoted last year had they invested in the team as they said they would. Instead they held onto it to buy their way back into power.

It works both ways. Of course that perhaps doesn't suit the agenda though does it.

Personally, I wish Adams and the side the best. I wouldn't want any key players to leave, albeit if someone is daft enough to offer 6 figures for Rico I'd bite their hand off in the current economic and footballing climates.

Will I step in foot in VP under the present regime? No. The 3 who were democratically given the red card by the other shareholders outside of themselves should listen to the process. Until they do, why should anyone do anything to support their regime?

None of them are actually going to be there if Port Vale win promotion on the last day of the seasonQUOTE]

No worries, as the Board will be long gone by then.

However, promotion may be achieved at an away match.

As an aside, I'm sure that you'll agree that teams need as much support as they can get when playing away.

Anyhow, I'm sure that the missing £'000's will be "found" by Messrs Meigh and Bratt ;)

Equally Utch, the board held onto £50k that might have seen us promoted last year had they invested in the team as they said they would. Instead they held onto it to buy their way back into power.

It works both ways. Of course that perhaps doesn't suit the agenda though does it.

Personally, I wish Adams and the side the best. I wouldn't want any key players to leave, albeit if someone is daft enough to offer 6 figures for Rico I'd bite their hand off in the current economic and footballing climates.

Will I step in foot in VP under the present regime? No. The 3 who were democratically given the red card by the other shareholders outside of themselves should listen to the process. Until they do, why should anyone do anything to support their regime?

We don't know where that £50k came from or when it came in to play.

Going to Vale Park isn't supporting the regime. Not going isn't going to make any difference, it isn't making any difference. Go and support the team you claim to love as you have done for years. This season is no different.

Hating a board more than loving the team is sad.

And here was me thinking promotion was won over the whole season.

None of them are actually going to be there if Port Vale win promotion on the last day of the season

No worries, as the Board will be long gone by then.

However, promotion may be achieved at an away match.

As an aside, I'm sure that you'll agree that teams need as much support as they can get when playing away.

Anyhow, I'm sure that the missing £'000's will be "found" by Messrs Meigh and Bratt ;)

Funny that, last I heard they weren't going to see the Summer out. The target appears to have been moved to next Summer now. You spout more ***** than Bill Bratt. ;)

I hope it is won at an away game for your sake.

Archived