onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

EGM to be called

NLVMalc

Unfortunately that information in that survey is 100% confidential, those were the conditions of the survey.

Fair enough i respect that and good to see that.

I just thought that there was a little off chance that we may be allowed to know if any directors did vote on the poll.No need to know which director/directors or how they voted.

If you dont ask you dont get.

At least you replied which is more than Virus 2001 would have done.

Advert

Guest W00DY
Is that how it works in business though? I could buy £100 worth of shares in Vodafone but I wouldn't expect the same amount of input as somebody with 1000x more shares than myself.

There should be two votes. One to gauge, oh my lord, what a mind blank, does that say 'gayj'? Anyway, one vote one man, to gather the general opinion of people. Afterall, general bloke in the railway padlock may not have shares but stop attending matches if these people on the board remain in control.

One vote per share as those with more shares surely have more cash to keep the club afloat. A tricky one.

Well, I have gone from the start of this thread feeling elated, hopeful of a fantastic future under Mo, to at this point in the thread feeling despondent, and in great need of a drink !!!!! Can someone out there just tell little ole simple me what will happen, is this EGM a good thing, how the vote will be done, etc, etc???? Please, plese make me feel hopeful again !!!!!

:(:(

Guest cheadle radio

People seem to be missing the point - it will have to be 1 share, 1 vote otherwise it's not fair on people who invest more and risk more. I think people need to realise that shareholding law is always this way and I'm guessing vale will be no different.

Well, I have gone from the start of this thread feeling elated, hopeful of a fantastic future under Mo, to at this point in the thread feeling despondent, and in great need of a drink !!!!! Can someone out there just tell little ole simple me what will happen, is this EGM a good thing, how the vote will be done, etc, etc???? Please, plese make me feel hopeful again !!!!!

The way i look at it....

The EGM presents Bill Bratt and co a bit of a problem. It puts them in a situation where they are in the same room as the shareholders that feel they are being shafted. It's all too easy to ignore the same shareholders that protest outside, whilst the select 6 sneak out of side exits to avoid eye contact.

They now will have to face the fans/shareholders and defend their actions. They are going to have to answer direct questions that they simply cannot rehearse the answers to. They are going to have to justify their continued stewardship with debt on the rise, a lack of investment and no forward business plan. As opposed to a multi million pound investment, a business plan and a team of professionals to implement it. That's going to be some test for them all, a real different kettle of fish.

Face the music and dance..

Guest cheadle radio

Doesn't the EGM agenda and questions have to be published to the Chair in advance? Questions from the floor are only optional, if I remember the law correctly. Think some people are getting carried away, forcing an EGM is one thing, actually making it work is a whole new ball game.

The only way to get rid of this board is by taking a step at a time, a survey of shareholders has shown they are not wanted, now an EGM is to take place, we need MC in at the EGM. If that does not happen, the steps will go on. Have faith, we cannot lose.

Doesn't the EGM agenda and questions have to be published to the Chair in advance? Questions from the floor are only optional, if I remember the law correctly. Think some people are getting carried away, forcing an EGM is one thing, actually making it work is a whole new ball game.

They won't simply be able to just run out of the room following the EGM though, will they ;)

Not getting carried away at all, they now HAVE to face the fans. Easier said than done.

CR, the wheels are rolling and more details will follow as soon as they are clarified. Can I ask everyone to be patient, ta.

They won't simply be able to just run out of the room following the EGM though, will they ;)

Not getting carried away at all, they now HAVE to face the fans. Easier said than done.

Will they leave the EGM via a side exit 1/2 hour before it is due to finish.How many of the board have the balls to turn up?

They don't actually have to turn up....although that wouldnt do them any favours!

Archived