Bury Away - Saturday 19 September

Advert:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The notice with prices on at the ticket office on Friday morning was clear to see , it said pay on the day , no mention of tickets, and well done to bury for keeping the prices at £20. The way fleetwood prices have sneaked up to £25 sitting isn't very nice but suppose they know away fans will travel in numbers for day /weekend at seaside. Think if fleetwood away was November to February ,they wouldn't see me

Wouldn't Fleetwood have to charge the same price to their own fans?

Anyway, hope for a good Vale following and three points. Show a certain someone where he should have stayed.

For a similar view unless they have a membership scheme.

Advert:

Don't think that it matters I was sat behind a post at Bradford and it was still £25, home fans who POTD sat in their huge stands with no obstruction.

Nelly please don't tell me you sat in your allocated seats? We paid on the day and sat/stood literally 2 rows behind you to the left, there were loads of empty seats around you!

Something doesn't add up at Bury with them having Tom Soares, Popey and Leon Clarke on their books with their gates.

It will all come crashing down for them soon enough, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

How many fans will the SVA be taking to Bury do folks reckon?

I can remember us taking over 1000 there in the 70s. It should be a lot more now.

Advert:

Nelly please don't tell me you sat in your allocated seats? We paid on the day and sat/stood literally 2 rows behind you to the left, there were loads of empty seats around you!

That's not the point:) If it was full then someone would have had to sit there. With Pages new passing style I had to keep moving from side to side, much easier when we just lumped it forward in a straight line. Consolation is that I was sitting in the upper tier the view form the lower is worse still and again £25!

Advert:

I can remember us taking over 1000 there in the 70s. It should be a lot more now.

I remember the end of the 09/10 season (Rico and Davies penalty squabble) and the start of the 10/11 season (Gary Roberts debut) when we took 2,000 plus on both occasions didn't we?

Be amazed if we take less than 1,000 and pleased with anymore than 1,500. Guessing at 1,253.

I remember the end of the 09/10 season (Rico and Davies penalty squabble) and the start of the 10/11 season (Gary Roberts debut) when we took 2,000 plus on both occasions didn't we?

Be amazed if we take less than 1,000 and pleased with anymore than 1,500. Guessing at 1,253.

1427 please Barry.

Yeah I went both of those games you mentioned above and we definitely took 2,000+ on both of these occasions.

It's usually a popular and well attended away day by the Vale following, hoping for the same again this time around.

Hard to estimate how many we will take this time around, anything between 1,000-1,500 imo, more if we win our next two home league games.

Archived