Bury Away - Saturday 19 September

Advert:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not silly in he slightest when you look at the quality of our 'Page Curtain' (not exactly the same ring as a Steele or Iron one I will give you :laugh: )

Back your own players owd and dry your eyes over a lost love ;)

A closed book is full of pages

Advert:

You won't find it because it never happened. They beat us at their place 1-0 on boxing day 2008 when they had a man sent off. Pope didn't score that game, Drewe Broughton did.

We lost 2-1 to them at home in the 09/10 season, again, Pope didn't score then either. Think you and Old Sage have dreamt that one up I'm afraid.

I'm going as senile as him! I do remember him playing in one of our home games with them in that shirt though.

Yes I believe he has for Rotherham when they won 1-0 at Vale park when we played with 10 men for most of the game and the goal came in the last couple of minutes.

Wrong. That was a guy called Law scored the winner when we were down to 10 for most of the game in a 2-1 win for them.

Advert:

I'm going as senile as him! I do remember him playing in one of our home games with them in that shirt though.

Glad to see you are still just as charming and affable to other posters. I would think there is little chance of you going senile, more likely you'll come out with your constant gobby bile to the wrong person long before that. Not a personal threat before you try and make out it is, I'll just watch and laugh.

Glad to see you are still just as charming and affable to other posters. I would think there is little chance of you going senile, more likely you'll come out with your constant gobby bile to the wrong person long before that. Not a personal threat before you try and make out it is, I'll just watch and laugh.

Ay up mouth! ;)

Any chance for once in your sorry existence you could try and stay on topic, we are talking all things Bury vrs Vale and related issues if you were unable to identify the subject matter :laugh:

Advert:

Starting a post by calling another Vale fan senile is very 'on topic.' isn't it you prize clown.

Your laughable hatred of Tom Pope and his ability isn't worth discussing - a good player who made a superb contribution in his time at Vale and is missed but we move on and wish him good luck except against Vale. Nothing more to say except that judging Bury's start after a handful of games is typically rather silly of you.

Starting a post by calling another Vale fan senile is very 'on topic.' isn't it you prize clown.

Your laughable hatred of Tom Pope and his ability isn't worth discussing - a good player who made a superb contribution in his time at Vale and is missed but we move on and wish him good luck except against Vale. Nothing more to say except that judging Bury's start after a handful of games is typically rather silly of you.

Davey stop seeking the limelight and give your head a wobble my owd fruit.

Back on topic....

Archived