onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bury Away - Saturday 19 September

Advert

Don't think that it matters I was sat behind a post at Bradford and it was still £25, home fans who POTD sat in their huge stands with no obstruction.

Nelly please don't tell me you sat in your allocated seats? We paid on the day and sat/stood literally 2 rows behind you to the left, there were loads of empty seats around you!

Something doesn't add up at Bury with them having Tom Soares, Popey and Leon Clarke on their books with their gates.

It will all come crashing down for them soon enough, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

How many fans will the SVA be taking to Bury do folks reckon?

I can remember us taking over 1000 there in the 70s. It should be a lot more now.

Nelly please don't tell me you sat in your allocated seats? We paid on the day and sat/stood literally 2 rows behind you to the left, there were loads of empty seats around you!

That's not the point:) If it was full then someone would have had to sit there. With Pages new passing style I had to keep moving from side to side, much easier when we just lumped it forward in a straight line. Consolation is that I was sitting in the upper tier the view form the lower is worse still and again £25!

I can remember us taking over 1000 there in the 70s. It should be a lot more now.

I remember the end of the 09/10 season (Rico and Davies penalty squabble) and the start of the 10/11 season (Gary Roberts debut) when we took 2,000 plus on both occasions didn't we?

Be amazed if we take less than 1,000 and pleased with anymore than 1,500. Guessing at 1,253.

I remember the end of the 09/10 season (Rico and Davies penalty squabble) and the start of the 10/11 season (Gary Roberts debut) when we took 2,000 plus on both occasions didn't we?

Be amazed if we take less than 1,000 and pleased with anymore than 1,500. Guessing at 1,253.

1427 please Barry.

Yeah I went both of those games you mentioned above and we definitely took 2,000+ on both of these occasions.

It's usually a popular and well attended away day by the Vale following, hoping for the same again this time around.

Hard to estimate how many we will take this time around, anything between 1,000-1,500 imo, more if we win our next two home league games.

Went to both those games too, good days out with drinks in Manc beforehand with nice weather at the start and end of both seasons.:yes:

I also remember the 3-0 defeat the season Glover was in charge, weren't we 3 down in 20-30 minutes Probably the worst Vale central midfield partnership of all time, I think I got **** wet through either walking back to the Metro or through Manchester afterwards too, middle of November/early December rings a bell!?:(

I'd hope for 1000 at least as Ben says depends on the next 2 results largely!

That's not the point:) If it was full then someone would have had to sit there. With Pages new passing style I had to keep moving from side to side, much easier when we just lumped it forward in a straight line. Consolation is that I was sitting in the upper tier the view form the lower is worse still and again £25!

Please don't complain about our new style ;)

But yeah I get that, somehow I don't think we'll sell out at Bury (although I'd love to!), and god help the 10 or so that sat in the lower tier, I could not for the life of me see why they chose to sit away from the rest of our fans (unless they are afraid of heights!).

Archived