Bury Away - Saturday 19 September

Probably be my next away day. Birthday weekend so got quite a few mates coming this one (including a Baggies, Wolves, Blackburn and Altrincham fan).:D

Does anyone know what the ticket situation is for this one, pay on the day, all-ticket etc, and prices etc?:unsure:

I know we have travelled really well to Gigg Lane on our last couple of visits to Bury in recent seasons (pretty sure we have taken 2,000+ there on each of our last two visits there.

Don't think we will take that many there this time around, though hope we will still take quite a few as it is a popular one amongst the Vale faithful, with the option of pre-drinking in Manchester City centre before getting the tram to Bury available.

SVA

Advert:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pay on the day 20 quid it is probably one of the cheapest in the division.

And judging by their home games so far you get a free scrap with every one!

I assume that we'll take a fair few, Bury' not too far away and we might take 1 or 2 more as Popey's up there a couple of home wins in the meantime and who knows.

Advert:

Advert:

I bet Rotherham fans said the same a few seasons ago. Very silly comment REP. I also hope and doubt that he will score three but wouldn't bet against him scoring the winner!

He can score the winner for me just as long its an own goal.

Advert:

I bet Rotherham fans said the same a few seasons ago. Very silly comment REP. I also hope and doubt that he will score three but wouldn't bet against him scoring the winner!

Not silly in he slightest when you look at the quality of our 'Page Curtain' (not exactly the same ring as a Steele or Iron one I will give you :laugh: )

Back your own players owd and dry your eyes over a lost love ;)

Yes I believe he has for Rotherham when they won 1-0 at Vale park when we played with 10 men for most of the game and the goal came in the last couple of minutes.

I thought so in the Glover era when he played upfront with ALF and they played in a sky blue away kit but I can't find it listed;

http://www.11v11.com/teams/rotherham-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Port%20Vale

I thought so in the Glover era when he played upfront with ALF and they played in a sky blue away kit but I can't find it listed;

http://www.11v11.com/teams/rotherham-united/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Port%20Vale

You won't find it because it never happened. They beat us at their place 1-0 on boxing day 2008 when they had a man sent off. Pope didn't score that game, Drewe Broughton did.

We lost 2-1 to them at home in the 09/10 season, again, Pope didn't score then either. Think you and Old Sage have dreamt that one up I'm afraid.

Archived