onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

65 years and out

Advert

Faced with all this fan discontent and people with loads of years of dedicated support alienated to the point of walking away tells me the 3 V2001 directors left clinging on are not doing so for the "love and dedication" to the Club.

They can only be fronting all this animosty up because the alternative is going to expose them to something much worse in my opinion. If they resign in order to stop this decline, that would show some honour and dignity on there part and prevent us loosing a lot of dedicated fans as well as uniting the Club to move forward. The fact they dont seem prepared to take that sensible option creates a feeling theres something in the skeletons cupboard they want to keep concealed regardless of how bad things get both on and off the field.

I stopped buying my season ticket 3 seasons ago and only attend games when theres a chance it may be better than the usual div2 dross. Trust me, you soon get used to doing something better on a Sat afternoon, even tho you may tune in for results and follow the games on cee-fax. Fans lost may prove very hard to bring back even if and when V2001 get moved out.

Faced with all this fan discontent and people with loads of years of dedicated support alienated to the point of walking away tells me the 3 V2001 directors left clinging on are not doing so for the "love and dedication" to the Club.

They can only be fronting all this animosty up because the alternative is going to expose them to something much worse in my opinion. If they resign in order to stop this decline, that would show some honour and dignity on there part and prevent us loosing a lot of dedicated fans as well as uniting the Club to move forward. The fact they dont seem prepared to take that sensible option creates a feeling theres something in the skeletons cupboard they want to keep concealed regardless of how bad things get both on and off the field.

I stopped buying my season ticket 3 seasons ago and only attend games when theres a chance it may be better than the usual div2 dross. Trust me, you soon get used to doing something better on a Sat afternoon, even tho you may tune in for results and follow the games on cee-fax. Fans lost may prove very hard to bring back even if and when V2001 get moved out.

Yes, a lot of the fans lost to Waddingtons Golden Oldies, never returned. Customers are hard to get but easy to lose. What are they hiding?

Its taking an age to collate all the names for the wall of Discontent and just shows the strength of feeling that there is against just 3 little men....it really is staggering to read the messages that go with the names its literally 100s and 100s so far just in the space of 24 hrs, there needs to be a time limit put on this to maybe over the weekend to account for people who are maybe on holiday so if you have not added your name(s) for your own brick in the wall then please send it soon, either PM or by my shop email [email protected]

They say that they only have the best interests of the club at heart but how can they when they are potentially losing so many LOYAL FANS who once find other interests will never return and in monetary terms £100s and thousands of pounds

It could be oh so different!!!!!

the total at the end of today is 5026 years of lost support which is a staggering amount

thank you all

i plan to ask rob to close this thread on monday morning so please keep adding your years

once i have a total on monday and the thread is closed i have decided to ask rob to print off these pages and hand then to his father gerry as a token of our support to him and a show of solidarity of all those who campaign for change at our club

thank you

Archived