onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Away supporters

Spunk Trumpet

I think most support at this level could be accommodated in the family stand.

If we had the co-op for away fans then you could stick 16-18 sides in the family stand corner with the odd side getting the bycars.

Then give home fans the Hamil and maybe make that end a pound or two cheaper than the Railway and Lorne St to encourage fans into that end.

Advert

The Co-op have said no-one will be allowed to park on there until the sale of the land is completed. Once that's been done any decision would need to be discussed between the new owners and the club.

So tell me why the council have been running the car park for the home games to date this season? Parking is not a problem although money now goes to council pot I assume.

the Co-op car park was open again today and the signs with the prices on had the council symbol on them.

I sometimes used this car park if I had to work late, before a match. I Refuse to give the council any money and would rather walk from the town and miss some of the match.

Why, what have they done? :shifty:

So having seen the chairmans statement on Friday we rang to check if the car park pass we had for the hamil end was still valid in view of the comment that it was for away fans only (club sold this to replace our pass for the normid car park)

Oh yes no problem of course you can still park there was the answer by a chap on the phone. Oh no you can't said man on gate when we reached the entrance. So we now have a pass that we paid £100 for that we can't use. Man on gate told us to use the bit by the club shop, however no spaces there and not allowed entry. This was at 2.30 in case you think it was near kick off time.

A full refund request will be on its way tomorrow. I can appreciate it was out of Norman's hands but you need to look after your customers

Archived