onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinel Letter

upthevale

See certain posters on here that just don't feel the need to personally abuse people to get their points across. Those are the people with a bit of class and are well respected.

The cheque's in the post.

Advert

In my family's experience he is. I suppose it depends on the situation. My dad told me a few years ago during the Pledge5000 campaign my late nan was queuing for her season ticket and Bratt came out, brought her a chair to sit on in the queue and offered a cup of tea and biscuits. Doesn't sound like the way a nasty vindictive man would work.

Anyway, I'm up for change now, just not up for abuse. No need for it in my opinon

Joking apart Bill Bell did something similar for my uncle who was up at the Vale

queuing for Everton cup tickets in the snow,so it doesnt really wash with me.

It certainly doesn't look like "most people" when you read the stuff on here. I mean, it's only taken one post for the abuse to kick back in. See X-valiants post above. I want change, I don't condone abusing and ridiculing an old man.

If Bill Bratt had not abused his position/positions within the club.If he had stuck by the charter,and shown shareholders/fans some respect.Then he would not be getting such abuse.

If Bill Bratt had not abused his position/positions within the club.If he had stuck by the charter,and shown shareholders/fans some respect.Then he would not be getting such abuse.

Melv I know how passionate you are about all of this but there is never a good reason for abuse.

Melv I know how passionate you are about all of this but there is never a good reason for abuse.

I suggest that you get in contact with PJ & BB then.Because of the way that they have treated shareholders/fans/potential investors.

To put it simply if they had not acted in the way they have.Then i doubt they would be such abuse.

I suggest that you get in contact with PJ & BB then.Because of the way that they have treated shareholders/fans/potential investors.

To put it simply if they had not acted in the way they have.Then i doubt they would be such abuse.

two wrongs make a right?

Such abuse cannot be condoned or justified. simple.

two wrongs make a right?

Such abuse cannot be condoned or justified. simple.

There is a very simple way that he and the rest can avoid the abuse.

How about you getting in contact with him and then get him to tell us all why he has abused our trust and faith?

There is a very simple way that he and the rest can avoid the abuse.

How about you getting in contact with him and then get him to tell us all why he has abused our trust and faith?

There is a difference between abused trust and the personal abuse he recieves on here.

Why would I get in touch with him?

It certainly doesn't look like "most people" when you read the stuff on here. I mean, it's only taken one post for the abuse to kick back in. See X-valiants post above. I want change, I don't condone abusing and ridiculing an old man.

Do you condone an old man, or perhaps more correctly a group of them, abusing and make a ridicule out of our football club?

Oh, and Mark Sims. Top letter from a massive Vale fan who is just an example of the type of support Mo has and could potentially bring to the table in the future.

Do you condone an old man, or perhaps more correctly a group of them, abusing and make a ridicule out of our football club?

No, I don't actually Saint. Far from it. There is a still a difference though between that and personal abuse.

No, I don't actually Saint. Far from it. There is a still a difference though between that and personal abuse.

I agree WV. Neither party has or ever will take responsibility for their actions though will they.

Bratt has put himself in this position IMHO. He should have gone down in the club's history as a hero. To many folk he will never get even close to that now.

You can never forget what he did, but few will forgive for the last few years either.

He doesn't deserve the personal stuff, but sadly when you treat people the way the board have you push them past being reasonable I'm afraid.

I don't condone the personal stuff but I can certainly understand it's origins.

Archived