onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinel Letter

upthevale

Perhaps more people on here should think about this line a little bit

"Whilst I understand her view regarding the abuse directed at Bill Bratt, of course I agree this should not be the way to treat the gentlemen in question"

Perhaps it should be taken in context too.

:rolleyes:

Whilst I understand her view regarding the abuse directed at Bill Bratt, of course I agree this should not be the way to treat the gentlemen in question. However, this is borne out of sheer frustration at the lack of respect being given to Mr Chaudry.

Advert

It certainly doesn't look like "most people" when you read the stuff on here. I mean, it's only taken one post for the abuse to kick back in. See X-valiants post above. I want change, I don't condone abusing and ridiculing an old man.

So its ok for that old fart to be a nasty, vindictive, lying piece of work ?

He reaps what he sows and deserves all he gets.

What a nice sentiment. You ever wonder why you failed to turn my head on this issue and it took people like Bede and Tony to help me see the light?

I still don't condone the abuse of any individual, especially when it is all over a football club.

So its ok for that old fart to be a nasty, vindictive, lying piece of work ?

No its not X but in the world which I grew up in being abusive was not the correct way to deal with things like this.

See certain posters on here that just don't feel the need to personally abuse people to get their points across. Those are the people with a bit of class and are well respected.

It certainly doesn't look like "most people" when you read the stuff on here. I mean, it's only taken one post for the abuse to kick back in. See X-valiants post above. I want change, I don't condone abusing and ridiculing an old man.

There is a fine line between taking the micky and abuse. Some people cross it on here, I agree, but I'm afraid Mr Bratt's behaviour in recent months has caused normally respectful people to cross that line as well.

He reaps what he sows and deserves all he gets. He doesn't have to take the abuse he could resign, afterall it is only a few weeks since he last said he would. As for the "old man" term what difference does age make to someone who habitually lies to the people he is supposed to be representing?

He should come out with the real reasons why this board keep turning down people with money with ambition and the business acumen to take our club forward.It is no good just to say we want to make sure its still their for our grandchildren,it just does not wash anymore.Through my father and my family alone added up its 200years of support.How long have we got to wait for success.With there attitude i will still be waiting when my great great grandchildren are supporters.They are bringing everything on themselves a bit of honesty will help.

Perhaps more people on here should think about this line a little bit

"Whilst I understand her view regarding the abuse directed at Bill Bratt, of course I agree this should not be the way to treat the gentlemen in question"

No im sorry the mans a parasite and derserves everything HE HAS BROUGHT upon himself. No one to blame but himself and the ****** whos court he keeps

What a nice sentiment. You ever wonder why you failed to turn my head on this issue and it took people like Bede and Tony to help me see the light?

I still don't condone the abuse of any individual, especially when it is all over a football club.

Not a sentiment at all WV, it is a simple fact of life. I was brought up to believe that if you dish it out you should be prepared to take some back, never failed me. I can give as good as I get but I aren't a mardarse who cries about this that or the other if I receive some verbal etc back. What does Bratt do? Goes whinging to the press about abuse, threats,plays the sympathy card etc.

Well I know Mr Bratt, how he works, the lies he has told and contunies to tell and the many, many good people he has upset. He isn't the nice approachable chap he tries to make out, in some instances he is a real nasty piece of work and I mean really nasty. That has nothing to do with just football either, mr bratt has made sure some good people are having a real struggle in life eg. getting jobs, because of what he has done. So with respect I will stand by my comment that Mr Bratt is now reaping what he has sowed with his past actions and if he receives abuse becasue of that then I feel it is deserved and the fault falls at his own feet.

He should come out with the real reasons why this board keep turning down people with money with ambition and the business acumen to take our club forward.It is no good just to say we want to make sure its still their for our grandchildren,it just does not wash anymore.Through my father and my family alone added up its 200years of support.How long have we got to wait for success.With there attitude i will still be waiting when my great great grandchildren are supporters.They are bringing everything on themselves a bit of honesty will help.

Exactly right my friend and he should do it without lying through his back teeth as well

Not a sentiment at all WV, it is a simple fact of life. I was brought up to believe that if you dish it out you should be prepared to take some back, never failed me. I can give as good as I get but I aren't a mardarse who cries about this that or the other if I receive some verbal etc back. What does Bratt do? Goes whinging to the press about abuse, threats,plays the sympathy card etc.

He isn't the nice approachable chap he tries to make out, in some instances he is a real nasty piece of work and I mean really nasty. That has nothing to do with just football either, mr bratt has made sure some good people are having a real struggle in life eg. getting jobs, because of what he has done. So with respect I will stand by my comment that Mr Bratt is now reaping what he has sowed with his past actions and if he receives abuse becasue of that then I feel it is deserved and the fault falls at his own feet.

In my family's experience he is. I suppose it depends on the situation. My dad told me a few years ago during the Pledge5000 campaign my late nan was queuing for her season ticket and Bratt came out, brought her a chair to sit on in the queue and offered a cup of tea and biscuits. Doesn't sound like the way a nasty vindictive man would work.

Anyway, I'm up for change now, just not up for abuse. No need for it in my opinion.

And back on topic

A well written letter, some good points made. Will be interesting to see if there is a response from the original writer.

In my family's experience he is. I suppose it depends on the situation. My dad told me a few years ago during the Pledge5000 campaign my late nan was queuing for her season ticket and Bratt came out, brought her a chair to sit on in the queue and offered a cup of tea and biscuits. Doesn't sound like the way a nasty vindictive man would work.

Anyway, I'm up for change now, just not up for abuse. No need for it in my opinion.

And back on topic

A well written letter, some good points made. Will be interesting to see if there is a response from the original writer.

Ever heard the saying "smiling assassin" ? Mr Bratt may play the give an old lady a chair routine very well and I aren't saying he doesn't, what I suppose I should of said is don't let this persona fool you because underneath he is no such thing. If you have been the victim of some of Mr Bratts abuse either directly or indirectly, which I have by the way, you may hold a completely different view. Mr Bratt has himself and via his lapdog Oliver publically branded me a liar on issues where it has since been proved I was telling the truth. That is a no no for me WV because I don't do lies and to be called a liar by a proven liar and one of the biggest liars in Stoke-on-Trent takes the biscuit. Incidently I sat 6 seats away from Mr Bratt on Saturday until he did his no doubt planned public early exit and never said a single word to him.

Every single time I have approached Bill in connection with numerous charity events he has been brilliant [ unlike Stoke ]

My current issue with Bill and the other custodians is not in any way personal its purely down to my opinion that from a business perspective they are ruining the club and will not admit failure.

Archived