onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinel Letter

upthevale

Advert

Remember folks that Mark is one of the biggest Vale fans going. He's put a very large 6 figure sum of money in sponsorship over the past few years (for Bill Bratt backers, thats 100's of thousands of pounds). The guy's been going since he was 4 and he even move his wedding when Port Vale played Brighton away on the last game of the season when Port Vale got promoted in the 90's.

This is the type of true Vale fan that Bill Bratt is taking the complete **** out of.

If their are any doubters not backing Mo Chaudry, how the **** can you say no to Mark Sims, local mutli millionaire, local succesful business who lives & breathes Port Vale and will become a director of your club instead of these mugs that are in place now

An open question to the directors of Port Vale, let Mark Sims come into Vale Park first thing in the morning to buy 24.9% worth of shares?

Surely, Port Vale will not have a problem with a die hard Vale fan buying 24.9% of shares, can they?

If he just wants to buy the shares, they'll put the red carpet out. If he wants to have a degree of control in return for such an investment, eg be chairman, they'll not be so welcoming I suspect.

Perhaps more people on here should think about this line a little bit

"Whilst I understand her view regarding the abuse directed at Bill Bratt, of course I agree this should not be the way to treat the gentlemen in question"

"Whilst I understand her view regarding the abuse directed at Bill Bratt, of course I agree this should not be the way to treat the gentlemen in question"

And maybe that **** Bratt should think about things like that too.

Perhaps most people do not need to think about it as they all ready agree

The campaign to oust V2001 should in no way be held responsible for the underlying problems in our society that so obviously exist

Perhaps most people do not need to think about it as they all ready agree

The campaign to oust V2001 should in no way be held responsible for the underlying problems in our society that so obviously exist

It certainly doesn't look like "most people" when you read the stuff on here. I mean, it's only taken one post for the abuse to kick back in. See X-valiants post above. I want change, I don't condone abusing and ridiculing an old man.

It certainly doesn't look like "most people" when you read the stuff on here. I mean, it's only taken one post for the abuse to kick back in. See X-valiants post above. I want change, I don't condone abusing and ridiculing an old man.

Abusing I definately agree is wrong, are you not ridiculing him by referring to him as an "old man" though, tut tut

He reaps what he sows and deserves all he gets. He doesn't have to take the abuse he could resign, afterall it is only a few weeks since he last said he would. As for the "old man" term what difference does age make to someone who habitually lies to the people he is supposed to be representing?

my dad is bills age, if i referred to him as an "old man" his response would not be repeatable on this forum :yes:

My old man is 7 years younger than Bratt and he gets called old man!! I reckon he wouldnt be so happy about it either but then he'd have to actually hear me say it first!! :razz:

Archived