Well done Mr Smurthwaite!

OakhillDave

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A positive step. The pre paid voucher isn't a bad idea. I think pies, oatcakes, hot baps (pulled pork, beef), burgers should serve us well and decent ale. Oh and please can we have pepper back to put in the Bovril I stopped buying it because of the lack of pepper only a minor moan but a moan none the less.

This is good news.Well done.

During the colder months.How about lobby & a roll.Or decent home madesoup & a roll.Not the sort of soup where hot water is just added to a paper

Top job Norm the standard of catering as been a big issue with me over the last couple of years,simple fair pies chips good beer warm and available is fine.Not fizzy beer and cold pies.Thanks for listening to the fans.I look forward to spending money at the Vale rather than in town.

This is an excellent step, Norm! It might persuade fans out of the pubs and into the ground a bit earlier, if they know they can get cold / warm beer to their taste, and some decent...i.e. edible...grub; for me, hot pies, then oatcakes are a must with any combo of cheese, bacon or sausage...maybe some quality ready-packed sarnies for when the hot stuff runs out? I wouldn't bother with chips because of having to fry, but pies / sausage etc only need to be kept warm. Bottled beer / cider and sarnies just need coolers! Great move, whatever gets selected!!

Archived