onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If The worst should happen.

PVTony

Unfortunatly no-one willing to invest that though.

As an aside I was at Uttoxetor races yesterday as a guest of Britania, some interesting discussions with some interesting people around what is about what may happen at Vale Park in the near future.

All rumours at the mo so my lips are sealed, very interesting never-the-less :shutup::shutup::shutup:

Unless it involves those 3 leaving asap then i am not interested tbh.

Advert

As an aside I was at Uttoxetor races yesterday as a guest of Britania, some interesting discussions with some interesting people around what is about what may happen at Vale Park in the near future.

All rumours at the mo so my lips are sealed, very interesting never-the-less :shutup::shutup::shutup:

Perry Deakin has sold another advertising board then!

IF, if the team is in the bottom five by November. If the gates have dropped to an average of below 4,000 and if the creditors are asking for their loans to be repaid more quickly, administration is looming and the board can not borrow any more money will they resign or carry on saying that everything is fine?

There is a lot of IF's in there.

Don't tell us, lets guess,

Erm ye know we have a potential investor waiting in the wings, a millionaire, a local lad, vale fan, English, and Bill Bratt is willing to step aside for the good of the club if the shareholders want him to!

Cant wait whatever it is.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Well if some random blokes were blabbing it all to a Forest fan at a race meeting it can hardly be confidential mate so feel free to enlighten us!

Well if some random blokes were blabbing it all to a Forest fan at a race meeting it can hardly be confidential mate so feel free to enlighten us!

Looks like you have scared him off now and he has run to find where he left the bottle opener.

IF, if the team is in the bottom five by November. If the gates have dropped to an average of below 4,000 and if the creditors are asking for their loans to be repaid more quickly, administration is looming and the board can not borrow any more money will they resign or carry on saying that everything is fine?
They've shown over the last 8 years that no matter how bad it gets they will stay to the bitter end. Our lowest ever league finish has been under this board when against the wishes of most fans they hired Dean Glover as manager.

Every season for the last 8 years they've managed to ruin our chances of promotion. I wonder what they will do this season to wreck things.

Sell a key player just before the season starts?

Sell a key player in January?

Sack the manager via phone vote as one of the board decides he doesn't like him?

Send back Loan players as the money is needed to fend off the next multi-millionaire wanting to invest?

Encourage the manager leave and add the compensation cash to the warchest?

Who knows but you can guarantee these amateurs will do something to balls up the season for the 9th year in a row. They do it every time. :yes:

Having read some of the replies to banbells original post I can honestly say that those rubbishing it need no tea. There is a huge piece of humble pie heading your way. Tik tok, not long now.

**** me sideways,are you still tic tocking :rolleyes:,oh well at least if you keep it up long enough you can say you were right at some point.

**** me sideways,are you still tic tocking :rolleyes:,oh well at least if you keep it up long enough you can say you were right at some point.

Like with the return of Micky? I remember well being rubbished the night I broke that one. Remember, Karl?

Having read some of the replies to banbells original post I can honestly say that those rubbishing it need no tea. There is a huge piece of humble pie heading your way. Tik tok, not long now.

Someone call the loony bin, one of their patients has escaped!

I have missed your inane ramblings! You remind me of a boy who everyone mocks because he wants to be the centre of attention! I pity you!

Like with the return of Micky? I remember well being rubbished the night I broke that one. Remember, Karl?

****** hell, that was a hard one to predict as well! Show us the post and we'll tell you how far in advance of it we knew!!

Archived