onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If The worst should happen.

PVTony

IF, if the team is in the bottom five by November. If the gates have dropped to an average of below 4,000 and if the creditors are asking for their loans to be repaid more quickly, administration is looming and the board can not borrow any more money will they resign or carry on saying that everything is fine?

Advert

IF, if the team is in the bottom five by November. If the gates have dropped to an average of below 4,000 and if the creditors are asking for their loans to be repaid more quickly, administration is looming and the board can not borrow any more money will they resign or carry on saying that everything is fine?

Nothing like a bit of pre-season optimism :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nothing like a bit of pre-season optimism :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes we should look on the bright side.

We will have a new forward who can't get a place at his present club and another loan from the artificial turf company who are arranging stiff opposition from U.S.A. college's, a refreshed board in which there is no confidence and the hard working magnificent squad of players that did so wonderfully well last season.

Well in your case, the deepest partof the Trent and Mersey is windy bend!!!!!!

Well in your case, the deepest partof the Trent and Mersey is windy bend!!!!!!

I'm an excellent swimmer and would willingly jump in the deepest part if the supersonic three (with a vote of no confidence) would accompany me.

====== ====== ====== ====== ====== ====== ======

I'm an excellent swimmer and would willingly jump in the deepest part if the supersonic three (with a vote of no confidence) would accompany me.

====== ====== ====== ====== ====== ====== ======

Well said but be be positive, we will be top 7 and at least play off's by seasons end.

I am that confident in Mickey's magic....

Thats despite the off feild antics!

Well said but be be positive, we will be top 7 and at least play off's by seasons end.

I am that confident in Mickey's magic....

Thats despite the off feild antics!

Can't fault your positive mental attitude Dave.

Yes! A £5,000,000 investment!

========================

Unfortunatly no-one willing to invest that though.

As an aside I was at Uttoxetor races yesterday as a guest of Britania, some interesting discussions with some interesting people around what is about what may happen at Vale Park in the near future.

All rumours at the mo so my lips are sealed, very interesting never-the-less :shutup::shutup::shutup:

As an aside I was at Uttoxetor races yesterday as a guest of Britania, some interesting discussions with some interesting people around what is about what may happen at Vale Park in the near future.

All rumours at the mo so my lips are sealed, very interesting never-the-less :shutup::shutup::shutup:

Nice one. The news of Mark Sims' Directorship has obviously been leaked.

And of course YOU would know!!!!

The only thing I can say is that whatever happens going forward - and it isn't positive the way it looks now is that Bratt, Llloyd and Oliver are finished.

The question is NOT IF - BUT WHEN

The longer it takes the more the club will suffer.

One saving grace for all my be an upturn in performances, this will buy time and paper over ever increasing cracks.

I genuinely hope Micky & the Team do well - but please spare a thought for the disrespect shown by the board to many loyal followers and shareholders.

It just isn't on and they will pay - SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

Archived