onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf interview

Advert

Knowing Skinty's history I think NS is dissing checkout operators, but not to worry, NS has probably been hacked..........again .

Caroline you have a go at Smurf for dishing it out, but then you do the same yourself using childish names. Perhaps if you grow up then people might take your seriously. Tell me are you still bitter over your man Mo not getting in. Perhaps if he had put his money where his mouth was then he would of got it, considering the club was on a plate.

Considering Smurf was replying to a well known wum, everyone knew what was meant by his comments, but yet again "the anti smurf brigade", twist everything to suit their agenda. Have genuine issues fair do's but picking up on every little thing and twisting does you no favours whatsoever.

Knowing Skinty's history I think NS is dissing checkout operators, but not to worry, NS has probably been hacked..........again .

It could be that Mz Oakes is suggesting that skinty is far below a checkout operator and smurf is dissing them by catergorising them together.... therefore having a go at skinty... not smurf

Smurf this is a good year on year increase above a 10% comp growth is indeed good business . 10 to 20% of two Bob and a conker is two Bob and three conkers. Any way need to get back behind my till to tell my cash ready customers I have run out of pies, beers. Etc Etc

The singularly most popular shirt in our history was the v and pmt. a reproduction was a no brainier. We have a spond or with three letters an exact reproduction but with Gmb mmmm

Fair play smurf good growth so how does that compare to the com department of let's say bury

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you're as articulate as a remedial snail?

Oh, and you still haven't paid up on the bet we had last pre-season yet.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33268026

Is this because it's still only June and we're doing quite a lot of business early on right at the beginning of ST sales, with Norman making the money back later on in the year from sales over time? Or is it 'full stop' and Norman will be putting £350,000 in regardless?

Norman is between a rock and a hard place here.

He has quite clearly said that the footballing side of things is the managers remit and is nothing to do with him. He can't interfere.

So who signed Aziz Deen-Conteh, Enoch Andoh, Reiss Greenidge and Achille Campion?

Caroline you have a go at Smurf for dishing it out, but then you do the same yourself using childish names. Perhaps if you grow up then people might take your seriously. Tell me are you still bitter over your man Mo not getting in. Perhaps if he had put his money where his mouth was then he would of got it, considering the club was on a plate.

Considering Smurf was replying to a well known wum, everyone knew what was meant by his comments, but yet again "the anti smurf brigade", twist everything to suit their agenda. Have genuine issues fair do's but picking up on every little thing and twisting does you no favours whatsoever.

What a laugh.

wtf is the. anti-Smurf brigade and the pro-Mo brigade? This is 2015.

You don't have to suck-off everything that Smurf says. Criticism is allowed.

What a laugh.

wtf is the. anti-Smurf brigade and the pro-Mo brigade? This is 2015.

You don't have to suck-off everything that Smurf says. Criticism is allowed.

Of course criticism is allowed mate, perhaps I was a little harsh on Caroline last night. But yes there is times when Smurf gets it wrong. His comments about the M6 to Tim being one the other week. So yes his PR at times has been poor. Another area that needs to be improved is the marketing around fans not buying season tickets. They need to be encouraged not held to ransom.

But then there are people on here, who pick up on every little thing and use it to beat the bloke around the head with it. Some fans question Smurf for how he speaks to fans but then use childish remarks or foul language on Facebook to describe the bloke. There's an old saying "Two wrongs don't make a right".

Have genuine issues with Norman and raise them if needs be through diplomatic means perhaps then the fan base and club might become more united.

Archived