onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf interview

Advert

First time I won't be having a season ticket in 35 years. Can't afford a ticket this season but I do think the constant talk of needing to shift so many tickets or the squad will be trimmed doesn't help sales of season tickets. It doesn't make me feel guilty, more angry that I feel like I'm being blamed for our problems.

Smurf talks one again like he bought a club with home gates of 7k plus.

Smurf you knew the gates. Although willies sold you a pup you knew the deal. Smurf as I have said many times and been totally berated for it and know doubt will be again has no clue how to make money other than through the gate. Even then he can not supply goods to take money from us pies, pints, club shop.

SMURF A LOT OF VALE FANS AINT GOT THE CASH TO PUT UP FRONT TO JUSTIFY WATCHING A HALF BUILT TEAM.

IT IS YOUR JOB TO APPOINT FOLK TO MAKE CASH FROM OPPORUNITIES FROM OUR GROUND (sorry that's not the case any more )

YOU ARE QUICK TO TELL US WHAT OUR SUPPORT BRINGS TO PORT VALE COME ON SMURF I CHALLENGE YOU TO TELL US WHAT ARE PORT VALES COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES BRINGING US IN .

And please don't side step with your hobbie money you have put in

I love the fact smurf says we are interviewing 2 strikers next week. That says a lot to me, we're not jumping in gung ho signing any striker who's half interested. We are looking for the right player and person who WANTS to play for our football club. Some folk are panicking about not having a striker force ready on 26 June. We only have to look down the road at Crewe a team who rely heavily on loan players to keep them up. They have not signed anyone yet only lost there better players. They have another young lad listening to his agent about his future again just like max Clayton did last year. I do think we will have big Ryan Inniss in as we start pre-season as well as 2 strikers. That gives page a advantage on most sides as our buisness will be complete ready for a full pre season.

I see the checkout assistant has finished early today

To put The Com Dept into context

From 20.11.12 to 30.06.13 This dept contributed £63,000 net income

It is estimated that 01.07.15 to 30.06.16 will provide £435,000 net income

Last season it contributed£368,000

What a sham and disgrace this Dept is

I am so embarrassed

If that Dept did not produce this, the budget would have been reduced circa £258,000

I am so embarrassed

If that Dept did not produce this, the budget would have been reduced circa £258,000

It's great to see the improvements,long may it continue imo

I am so embarrassed

Top answer Smurf.

That's a solid performance to me and no doubt you will be looking to grow it further.

I'll be round tomorrow to purchase our four S-tickets. I agree with your view on the squad as it stands and as such I'd love to see some 'seasonal goalscorers'.

Smurf,would you say that the 2 strikers you are going to talk to are PROVEN goalscorers in this League??

I still think JJ Hooper is worth a look and someone we might be able to cash in on in the future although i guess we would have to pay a fee so i think we would be ruled out there.

I am so embarrassed

Fantastic effort well done to all involved!

I am so embarrassed

Smurf this is a good year on year increase above a 10% comp growth is indeed good business . 10 to 20% of two Bob and a conker is two Bob and three conkers. Any way need to get back behind my till to tell my cash ready customers I have run out of pies, beers. Etc Etc

The singularly most popular shirt in our history was the v and pmt. a reproduction was a no brainier. We have a spond or with three letters an exact reproduction but with Gmb mmmm

Fair play smurf good growth so how does that compare to the com department of let's say bury

Smurf this is a good year on year increase above a 10% comp growth is indeed good business . 10 to 20% of two Bob and a conker is two Bob and three conkers. Any way need to get back behind my till to tell my cash ready customers I have run out of pies, beers. Etc Etc

The singularly most popular shirt in our history was the v and pmt. a reproduction was a no brainier. We have a spond or with three letters an exact reproduction but with Gmb mmmm

Fair play smurf good growth so how does that compare to the com department of let's say bury

I'm sure no one in the right mind can take you seriously when you construct sentences the way you do.

Archived