onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If Mo Chucks In The Towel?

PVTony

Advert

No, not now. Had an interesting chat in private on Friday with someone. This was not a pro/anti board post. Just the facts as I see them now. As I say take it or leave it. To my knowledge they are all facts. Caroline disagrees, fair enough, but too the best of my knowledge they are. Feel free to shoot them down. But seriously they come from high up on both sides.

Chris, I sat in on an interesting 3 hour meeting last week with a number of anti board campaigners and also some of Mo's side. Caroline will have got her info direct from that and, like her, I disagree with some of the things you have posted as facts as, quite simply, they aren't.

I also listened and read to Perry Lemonheads claims which are as far from the truth as you could wish for. It really does depend on who you speak to as to what version of events you get, if your source is linked in anyway to the club, I would take what is said with a pinch of salt.

Chris, I sat in on an interesting 3 hour meeting last week with a number of anti board campaigners and also some of Mo's side. Caroline will have got her info direct from that and, like her, I disagree with some of the things you have posted as facts as, quite simply, they aren't.

I also listened and read to Perry Lemonheads claims which are as far from the truth as you could wish for. It really does depend on who you speak to as to what version of events you get, if your source is linked in anyway to the club, I would take what is said with a pinch of salt.

Tim, you have the advantage of being on the scene. I'm remote. But I do have a direct line to a couple of the major movers and shakers. Which of my statements did you object to and why? I always stand to be corrected btw.

CP, I'm very aware as to your source on the Board but would like to know who your source is in the Mo camp as I'm now asking ALL camapaign members? PM me if you would prefer.

Now, for fairness......

My sources - Mike Lloyd and ALL members of the "Chaudry campaign"

Glenn (although I've only contacted him once since the EGM), OVF, Google, Twitter, and I also keep closely in touch with certain legal advisors to the change side. Plus, if I want any more info, I pick up the phone to Bratt, Choudry, Lee, Machin, Sims. (never Meigh, Jackson and never Hirst).

Tim, you have the advantage of being on the scene. I'm remote. But I do have a direct line to a couple of the major movers and shakers. Which of my statements did you object to and why? I always stand to be corrected btw.

Chris, I didn't object to anything you said, I just don't agree. I concur with Caroline's response to you in it's entirety.

Mo is not going away . He has told me personally that though there is little he can do at the present time he is waiting and watching until he can step in and make the promised investments. The big obstacle blocking the way is the Evil Bratt and Oliver but if the pressure remains constant and unrelenting we will overcome this miserable time.

Sage. Respected . Listen to this man. IT will go wrong and violent if the true supporters don't get what we want. Can't be arsssd with it no moe.===

Guest portlys18thbestplayerever

If the board don't go..will people just stop attending untill we get into the League 1 or untill we are expired as a club?

Not at all the way Bratt & Oliver are acting is nothing short of evil. They treat us all with contempt and still a few seem to think that the sun shines out of his proverbial. Yes I think that Bratt and his mate are evil.

Jacko has a hint of the dark side. But Bill is just deluded and stuck in a horrible corner. If he had the balls he'd say it as it is and pack in. Too much to hide I guesss?===

I cannot really understand the anti-Mo posts. Lots of them profess not to trust his motives, while the only comment which originated from the board was "he wants to get us to the Championship, then sell us". Well roll on that I say. Mo has had to endure a vendetta and character assassination job from the board which has been quite frankly disgusting. If Mark Simms can give Mo his unqualified support and backing why is that not enough? Do you consider Mark to be a credulous fool that has been hoodwinked by the Machiavellian Mo, or maybe Mark has a new business in property development and has teamed up with Mo to flatten VP and build some nice yuppie condos. Just ask yourselves how many other clubs would turn down a deal such as Mo is proposing, then ask yourselves why our club is. Even if you are not a full on Mo supporter (and as it happens I'm not), surely he is a better bet than some dodgy Yanks with a dodgier deal.

Welcome to the madness,===

If the board don't go..will people just stop attending untill we get into the League 1 or untill we are expired as a club?

Always be Vale. It's a tat on me and more memories an you'll ever get in the lower leagues. Big snog. X

Archived