onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If Mo Chucks In The Towel?

PVTony

Guest TommyMac
How on earth do you know 'dross' is on offer at VP?

Season hasn't even started yet.

Dross for the last 7 seasons and I don't envisage any signings that will make a significant improvement. Please don't tell me about the first three months of last season because, for the most part, that was dross too.

Advert

How on earth do you know 'dross' is on offer at VP?

Season hasn't even started yet.

Those that fail to learn from history are forced to repeat it.....maybe it will be better than last year, or the year before that, but the chances aren't great.

I have quite a few mates that used to go, but stopped when it was no longer worth the admission money.

EVIL??? We do get a little hysterical don't we!

Well 'evil' may be a bit strong, even for Bill Bratt, but as regards to the Vale I wouldn't class him as a 'do gooder' when you consider the damage he has incurred over the last few years. Under his chairmanship he has made a few thousand pounds in losses and taken nthe club down to the depths of (hell) meaning (bankruptcy), administration and this seasons possibility of relegation to the Blue Square league.

His act of evilness is that he remains in the chair when he has a vote of no confidence against him and looks for a further loan to take the club into a higher state of debt.

The S-o-T council must be watching very closely as they notice the deteriorating financial position that the board of directors are getting the club into and possibly worrying about getting their return of the borrowed £2.2 million.

As far as I am concerned my refusal to buy a ST was not linked in any way to Mo (even though he has been treated abysmally) my refusal is as result of the way the current board has treated it's customers. For me nothing has changed so I will not attend Vale Park until Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd have left. Away matches only for me although it will hurt after 45 years. I really hope the lads do well although I think that Micky gas been really naive in joining the board

If Mo decides that enough is enough and chucks in the towel and there is no other option to rid the club of the present board, do the S.E.O. & Black & Gold supporters have no choice but get behind the team and watch games at Vale park?

Would there be any point in continuing with S.E.O. & B. & G.?

Would we be cutting off our noses to spite our face's if Mick gets the team into a prominent promotion position?

OR, should we wait to see how long the present set up avoids administration.

It would be nice to know that Mo will NEVER quit.

(A quitter never wins and a winner never quits).

He hasn't let go of the soap yet never mind picked up a towel.

If those who joined SEO to get Mo in then they are puddled. There is every chance that Mo will walk away even if the board pack in now, with due dillegence being the biggest reason. Those supporting SEO should be only doing it to get rid of the present board. I personally do not take part in SEO but wish for the present board to resign and let someone else take over where by I would be just as happy for the interim board to be running this club for a few seasons till they find the right person wether that be Mo or someone else.

The board beat Mo Choudry to the Broxap shares (I know how, and it wasn't the cash).

Glenn Oliver didn't beat up anyone, the board were maximizing their vote, same as the other side were. All's fair and what not (I know).

Mo Choudry has lost interest, for the time being (I know).

Mr Sims has still not provided written proof that he has RW's proxy yet, although I don't doubt that this will be forthcoming eventually (I know).

MH from NLV has done nothing about raising the backing he requires to be a director, where is the share bank he mentioned just afer the EGM?. (I know)

Inconvenient facts. But fact's nonetheless. All is not lost though, I think the board genuinely want Sims onboard, and a.n. other, not sure about an NLV representative. Full credit to them for organizing the EGM, but is Malcolm Hirst or any other rep of NLV what we really want on the board. If they would pass their nominated place onto someone more local with a bit more business savvey (and cash) wouldn't that be better?

The board beat Mo Choudry to the Broxap shares (I know how, and it wasn't the cash).

Glenn Oliver didn't beat up anyone, the board were maximizing their vote, same as the other side were. All's fair and what not (I know).

Mr Sims has still not provided written proof that he has RW's proxy yet, although I don't doubt that this will be forthcoming eventually (I know).

MH from NLV has done nothing about raising the backing he requires to be a director, where is the share bank he mentioned just afer the EGM?. (I know)

Inconvenient facts. But fact's nonetheless. All is not lost though, I think theboard genuinely want Sims onboard, and a.n. other, not sure about a OVF representative. Full credit to them for organizing the EGM, but is Malcolm Hirst or any other rep of NLV what we really want on the board. If they would pass their nominated place onto someone more local with a bit more business savvey (and cash) wouldn't that be better?

1. correct

2. He didn't BEAT any-one up. (That was never suggested, check your facts cp)

3. Incorrect FACT

4.;)

5.;)

6. Incorrect

CP your contacts are either a) feeding you c*** OR

b) not keeping you in the loop;)

EVIL??? We do get a little hysterical don't we!
Not at all the way Bratt & Oliver are acting is nothing short of evil. They treat us all with contempt and still a few seem to think that the sun shines out of his proverbial. Yes I think that Bratt and his mate are evil.

1. correct

2. He didn't BEAT any-one up. (That was never suggested, check your facts cp)

3. Incorrect FACT

4.;)

5.;)

6. Incorrect

CP your contacts are either a) feeding you c*** OR

b) not keeping you in the loop;)

We'll see Caroline. At least I got a few right. I don't have any contacts I just try to keep an open mind and keep communications open with a few people who might surprise you. I could be being spun a line, but I don't think so. Each of my statements above I got confirmed from both a (very) high placed pro and anti source (the "beat up" was metaphorical btw).

Inconvenient facts. But fact's nonetheless. All is not lost though, I think the board genuinely want Sims onboard, and a.n. other, not sure about an NLV representative. Full credit to them for organizing the EGM, but is Malcolm Hirst or any other rep of NLV what we really want on the board. If they would pass their nominated place onto someone more local with a bit more business savvey (and cash) wouldn't that be better?

Only Jackson has enough shares to back NLV. NLV are representing small shareholders on the interim board, do you not think we should be there? Investment is open to all, they are quequing up. Why local? Would you not have Newton?

We'll see Caroline. At least I got a few right. I don't have any contacts I just try to keep an open mind and keep communications open with a few people who might surprise you. I could be being spun a line, but I don't think so. Each of my statements above I got confirmed from both a (very) high placed pro and anti source.

Straight from the "horses" mouths on the inside and the out;) No propaganda, as I said just facts;)

Archived