• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Anthony Grant signs

valiant_593

He seems like a poor signing compared to Stevenage who in league 2 have signed Steven Schumacher, a much better version of Grant who scores goals and looked great for Fleetwood Town last season. We should have gone for him, not a player from a team who finished below even us. Smurf can't say they get massive crowds, their average was around 3,000 last season and none of the commercial infrastructure or hospitality that we have. The only difference I can think of is that they have a chairman who isn't a tight bottom.

Hello? Are you feeling alright?

Steven Schumacher is hardly a defensive midfielder. Crewe's chairman not tight? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Advert:

He seems like a poor signing compared to Stevenage who in league 2 have signed Steven Schumacher, a much better version of Grant who scores goals and looked great for Fleetwood Town last season. We should have gone for him, not a player from a team who finished below even us. Smurf can't say they get massive crowds, their average was around 3,000 last season and none of the commercial infrastructure or hospitality that we have. The only difference I can think of is that they have a chairman who isn't a tight bottom.

Completely different types of midfield players, its like saying Zidane was a better defensive midfield player than Deschamps because he scored more goals. Schumacher is a "do a bit of everything moderately well" midfield player.

Oh dear :laugh:

They were not the most recent . Give you a clue ( then at least you have one) another pint sized tiny striker

Come on use google if you have too

Who said my post had any relevance to how recent a player was from Crewe. I was merely saying I hope he will be as successful as those 2 particular players from there

Haha. Lol :laugh::laugh::doh:

Advert:

Archived