onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

JMW - Would you welcome him back?

jjvale_03

No sorry if Lines wants to leave Vale and go to Bristol and all parties are happy no payout is needed. Vale get a high earner off the wages, Bristol get the player the want for free and Lines plays first team football for a club he wants to. Did we have to pay Adams off when he walked away? We would of had to if we sacked him, but because he walked away he broke his contract with the club so we had to pay him nothing

You clearly know naff all about this a manager resigning is completely different to a player being released. Even if the player is being released by 'mutual consent'

Advert

A difficult question. On balance I think we should move on but do remember that we have had great service form players who have previously left and then come back It would be nice to see what JMW could do with a management team that wanted to play football. Obviously he didn't fit in at Scunthorpe and was unhappy there. If Marshall stays, definitely no. Otherwise, give the current crop a proper chance to see what they can do and then possibly look at loan signings if they are found lacking.

I'd have him back but on very reduced terms with no guarantee of a starting place. On his day he was reasonable (remember Shrewsbury at home) but his day wasn't that often. He might do a job if he got his head down but I'll be amazed if it happens.

Disagree he had good and bad games, I would say he had more good than bad for us but all lower league wingers do.

Why would we want to re-sign him? He left of his own accord and his service to us is now consigned to the history books, it wasn't like he was Gareth Ainsworth or that we need his type of player as a top priority either. The budget we have would be much better spent replacing Tom Pope and 'Gentle Ben' Williamson with some proven goal scorers.

Why would we want to re-sign him? He left of his own accord and his service to us is now consigned to the history books, it wasn't like he was Gareth Ainsworth or that we need his type of player as a top priority either. The budget we have would be much better spent replacing Tom Pope and 'Gentle Ben' Williamson with some proven goal scorers.

If there was any ex-Vale player I would want to re-sign,it would be Sam Morsy,but sadly it's never going to happen.:(

What a backwards step this would be.

I want players who will fight for the shirt and put in a shift.

The greedy ***** didnt give a damn about pvfc last year.

His career is in decline because he is an up his own ****, money grabbing ****.

More clubs than Tiger Woods.

No thanks.

No thanks.

What if things didn't work out for Popey at Bury,would you have him back?:unsure:

No thanks.

Can't disagree with those sentiments ST.The bloke is a mercenary.

What if things didn't work out for Popey at Bury,would you have him back?:unsure:

Totally different.

Tom was asked to take a paycut that, in my opinion, was much more than he should have had to.

JMW switches from club to club. Always after the money and the signing on fee and not giving two thoughts about the clubs he leaves behind.

Archived