onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Open day

Valiant in Brum

if i say its **** this year and blame the board will i get loads of abuse like the other time?

or will i get away with it as i say its the boards fault!

on a serious note i hope the players take it a bit more serious this time and interact with the kids instead of looking on their phone all the time. =(

Advert

As you all know we need new boots at the moment the soles have come off the ones he has, we spend about £250 a year from our own pockets to keep the suit serviceable we thought if fans wanted to donate maybe a pound to have their photo taken with the cup, part of the proceeds could go to helping us out with our maintenence, the cup is a replica of the FA cup weight ,height,with just a miner alteration, we bought it last friday brand new as a Boomer promotional extra,

Sorry Jimmy I didnt answer your question, we thought a pound a time for a photo taken on there own phone/camera we could get a proper photographer for about £4 ago but I think fans would like to donate a pound as there kids would never get that close to the F A Cup

As you all know we need new boots at the moment the soles have come off the ones he has, we spend about £250 a year from our own pockets to keep the suit serviceable

I hear that commercial department are doing wonders, can they not help with this?

Beg to differ - my 11 year old can see straight through them and wants to protest til the board have gone.

However I do agree that Open Day is not the time or the place.

Glad to see he's being brought up the right way KV.:D;)

I normally take my kids down. My little girl is 2 and a half now so she'd have half an idea of whats going on

My protest will be a silent one by not going

Its normally volunteers that arrange the day so its not really the place for a B&G protest !

I'll be saving myself for the Crawley game for that

Look guys I havent come on hear for an argument, you know Boomer and myself are 100% Port Vale, we do it for Port Vale as a club and also the up and coming Vale fans, all we are doing is trying our best

And a great job you do TD.:yes:

Look guys I havent come on hear for an argument, you know Boomer and myself are 100% Port Vale, we do it for Port Vale as a club and also the up and coming Vale fans, all we are doing is trying our best

I can't see where anyone has started an argument with you :unsure::unsure:....

Boomer you are top dog. Remember you at ASDA on the Saturday morning when the C of E lads were collecting - top job - thanks

Archived