onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained list?.

wwindsor

Agreed, keeper wise with Neal and Boot we are fine and in midfield we possibly need another body or two but defensively aside from one player we are woeful as we are upfront.

For me we need at least;

1xRB

2xCB

1xLB (if Page doesn't want McGivern)

1/2xCM

1xRW

3xCF

Agree with that, unless marshall stays. Him and Moore to start and then possibly coulibaly or andoh as back up.

Advert

Help me out folks, im sure ive read somewhere that our retained list was due out today (Tuesday)?.

...somewhere in the League rules, doesn't it state that the Club has until the 3rd Saturday in May to offer contracts to players whose contracts are up on June 30th? The player then has 1 month to accept or turn down said offer, which lapses on June 30th if no reply is given.

With this in mind, I assume the retained list must be issued by 16th May at the latest, though when Vale choose to announce it is up to them.

Agreed, but for me we must get value out of Popey.

No Veseli?

Not for me. He has made as many mistakes as the other defenders. Two goals on Sunday were partly due to his poor defending.

Defending a corner is not playing out of position. Also, he has played right back for United, bury and vale now, how is it playing out of position?

He played centre back for bury... Didn't exactly get a game for United did he....

His defending off corners is poor I will say that. But surely he should be on a post rather than marking an attacker?

He played centre back for bury... Didn't exactly get a game for United did he....

His defending off corners is poor I will say that. But surely he should be on a post rather than marking an attacker?

So you want a centre back that marks the post? He played regular for the reserves and youth team, just google it.

Archived